Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Immortal and Mortal

The Immortal and Mortal ( Remake)

a part of “The Immortal and Mortal”, a fictional universe by Maybe?.

Six 15 year olds all live insane asylum for six different reasons. All with six different abilities. All six of them are gods. ( SPY ROLES LEFT)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Immortal and Mortal”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Immortal and Mortal ( Remake)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Sat May 21, 2011 5:09 pm

[size="300"] Skilly!!!!! [/size]

Name ( you can make up your own last name)
race ( Black, White, Hispanic, Chinese...)
God of ? ( are you the god of the elements, the undead, the living.... )
What powers do you already have? (you may have to edit this a few times ?)
what powers do you need to get? (may have to edit this sometimes?)
Your twin?
(place your image here, and I prefer you to use real pics)

Personality ( must be different from other characters but can be similar. )
Their defects ( is hard for them control their thrist for blood or is hard for them not eat people, something like that)
History ( how did they end in the insane asylum? please make it interesting)
other!( just have fun with it)

[size="300"] POWERS!!! [/size]

Howl-You's- full communication with ghosts, can go in to the past and relive it, control souls/sprits, rewind ( when you watch a vase fall, it like you just hit the rewind button), telekinesis, can fly, can walk through things, can make people see things, can go into humans body ( only for an hour), can turn invisible, can share powers with other gods( only when touching)

Jovon- super speed, mind control, super strength, recreation ( if his arm gets caught off, he can grow it back),seduction, cause other's pain, seeing the future, can change his age, angel voice ( he can control people with his voice), can make people feel nothing at all, can share powers with other gods ( only when touching)

Rance- super strength, can take others powers, mind control, control emotions, can take away senses, can tell when some one lying, can see poeple's deepest darkest secrets by a kiss, seduction, healing, can make things appear just by thinking them, can share powers with other gods ( only when touching)

Silva- can turn into any form she wants, can turn invisible, can talk to animals, can sense other poeple without her five senses, have extreme five senses, super strength, super speed, can hypnotize people, can sense the dead, mind control, can share powers with other gods (only when touching)

Akri- can talk to animals, can make any plants grow, can feel others emotions, can fly, can turn into animals, can grow any animal part, can hypnotize people, can cause rain(only), have extreme five senses, can make plants die, can share powers with other gods

Ozul( putting this in general) - control all elements (but earth), can make natural disasters, can make storms, can share powers with other gods ( when touching)
there nothing to fear but fear itself. Bet you won't be saying that....

when you wake up from your nap and there is a graint spider on you freaken face!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maybe?
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Immortal and Mortal ( Remake)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Sat May 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Is Akri open? If so I'd like them, please.
" If I lay here would you lie here with me, and forget the world?"
"I'm just me, and no one else."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Sat May 21, 2011 7:24 pm

sure

Maybe?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Sat May 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Can I reserve Ozul

JustQuit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Sat May 21, 2011 9:21 pm

sure

Maybe?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arorse on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Are we ever going to start this roleplay...?
"Remember the past, survive the moment, live the life."

arorse
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!