Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Wolf Rp ( for those who love wolves )

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Wolf Rp ( for those who love wolves )

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yora on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:06 pm

Yora and Astarte stood together. They glared at each other but did not fight, Now wasn't the time. They both could feel something was happening to the body they both possessed. It could not support the two hosts. Astarte suddenly pushed foward, hoping to push Yora out.

Astarte gasped for air. "Something is going wrong." she spoke between breaths.
Image Image ImageImage Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yora
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:04 pm

Heaven looked at Blade as he talked with Scout for just a moment. She realized Blade didn't want blood shed. In that case this would be a long fight. When Kiba warned his new female friend to stay back Heaven was glad she wasn't told to do so. Even if she was told to the only person she would listen to would be Blade and he knew she could fight. Heaven felt good to have his confidence in her. She thought about Blades reasoning and questioned his logic but soon realized he was right." As you wish." She nodded her head towards Blade to show she understood his meaning. She then flashed a glance at Scout then quickly looked away hopefully before he noticed. Her breathing became more stead as she mental prepared herself. She wondered if she would ever see any of them again. What if Blade died today? What would she do then? Scout has spent little time with them yet she now could not imagine a world without him. And Kiba... could Heaven live with herself knowing she was on the same battle field and could have prevented their death in some way? Her eyes became glossy and she felt as if a rather large rock was stuck in her throat. She looked away quickly hiding her face from them fighting back tears. Be strong she told herself what would they think of you if you started to cry right now you must be strong for them...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Heaven
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:54 pm

Blade smiled, "Who said anything about you being Beta. " He winked at Him, showing that he was only kidding. And who said anything about me being alpha. He thought to himself, with the same joking tone. He looked up at a branch that was only a few feet above him, He could see icicles hanging of the branch weighing it down. Blade grinned as he leapt up the trunk of one tree, then to another, eventually reaching out for the branch that held the icicles. He ripped off the longest and largest one he could find. It was about 5 feet long, as he held it in his hand.
"Do you know what this means. " Scout walked under him, not knowing what Blade meant.
"Uhh those things can kill you if they fall on you. "
"No, but that does give me an idea, but still. No Scout ." Blade said hanging from the branch eventually letting go, and dropping to the ground."It means that Spring will soon be here. " He said presenting the icicle in both of his hands.
"What does that mean? "
"Hmmm, I don't know. I'll let you figure that one out. " Blade raised up the icicle to his face. "Angelic Light. " He blew on the icicle ,a mist of frozen air came from Blade's lips, and started to change the shape of the icy staff. It grew longer and sharper. Until the icicle looked like more of a long sword, held in this hands. Left go with his left hand, he held out the blade in his right. Swinging it left to right, getting adjusted to the weight. "Hmm, seems good." He smiled looking up at the back, his father's bandanna flowing in the breeze. He closed his eyes, then opening them again, revealing the Eyes of the Angles, his opals glowing bright blue." Alright lets move out. "
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:03 pm

Steel looked to his left inside the helicopter's cabin, but he did not move his head. He could not help her, with Tenma at her side. He would only come if she called for him. He kept still but left his ears wide open. With his arms crossed he looked out the window, watching at the small squad of demons move closer toward the edge of the treeline.

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yora on Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:25 pm

Astarte started to gasp for air. A sickly pale color covered her face. They were both fighting for something. Yora called out for Tenma but was pushed aside by Astarte who called out.

"Odysseus..."

Yora
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:31 pm

Steel rose as soon as he was called, walking over, but he did not making contact. Tenma was still in his way. Oh how he wish to take him down now, but the time was not right. Steel gave Astarte a look, saying she wanted to help, but someone was stopping him. Call him away, or I can do nothing.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yora on Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:39 pm

Astarte reached out to Odysseus, her hand looked weak and feeble. How did she get so sick all of a sudden? What was going on with her body? Astarte looked with pleading eyes at Tenma. She wanted time with Odysseus. She didn't know how long she would have left. Was it the virus?

Yora wanted time with tenma but could feel Astarte's love. She knew it was time Astarte had a turn.

Yora
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:46 pm

Heaven watched Blade and smiled at him. She listened to him and Scout for a moment and found herself looking into his bright blue eyes. They reminded her of an ocean after a storm, his icy blue eyes gave her confidence." Alright lets move out. " Blade said as Heaven watched him. She smiled and nodded, then she followed him.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:07 pm

Kiba smiled as blade presented his weapon, he nodded as soon as blade said "move out," he looked back at yuki, " stay here hidden within the trees, you'll be safer that way...i don't want you getting in any of this...this is our fight and our fight alone, see you soon....i hope " he said the last words under his breath as he walked beside blade, kiba's own angel blue eyes started to glow, as a silver blue aura swirled around his sword, he hoped that he'd be able to see yuki again after this was all over, but he knew that he might not make it through this one.

Tenma noticed a change in yora eyes, he saw the she wanted time with steel, he sighed slowly and stood, he gave a death to steel, "do anything to her and i'll kill you," with that he stood at the edge of the chopper, "I love you yora," he then jumped out of the chopper heading fast down to the soon to be battle field.
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

The heart is for those whom are weak, let the darkness take your heart and consume your soul

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:30 pm

Steel glared at him, You know nothing of it, or who you love. He knelt down and put his right hand in hers and his left hand on her cheek. His eyes still frozen, knowing that Tenma was still on his back. He lowered his head, quietly whispering into her ear. "I'm here, I can do only so much. Please, tell me what is it, does it hurt?"

Blade paused before setting out, listening to Kiba. "No, that not how we roll here."He put his arm on his shoulder, give him a strong feeling on how the pack should move on."We can not fear anything. If she wants to be apart of this she must understand that one thing about the pack. Remember what I told you... Everyone is a master of their own destiny. When someone fights they must understand the consequences of their actions. no one can do that for them. Nobody Kiba. "

Blade clenched Kiba shoulder, looking back in what has happened. He looked down for a moment, then back up at Kiba "Do you remember how we lived in that place. We we're nothing. We had no control of our lives. Once we stood up for ourselves, we we're free. Fear should never be your mandate, regret is apart of life. Not regretting what you've done means that you've done nothing that mattered. "

Blade let go and looked out into the plain watching Shirome come closer. Blade clenched his fist as a snow flak landed in his palm. "No one should have a crutch. No one should have to rely on somebody else. Don't let your feelings blind you from letting others do what they must. " He smiled and looked back at Kiba, "Look at me, if I feared that you were gonna die, I would have tied you up and hung you in a tree, knowing how much trouble you get into. "

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:04 am

Kiba sighed as he listened to blade, " you're such a smart ass you know that? " he laughed slightly, he looked back at yuki, "well you heard him just be careful out there ok," he said giving her a kind and peaceful smile, he then looked at blade and patted his shoulder and then and the started to walk with him to the group of demons.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yora on Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:24 pm

Yora squeezed Steel's hand. She winced in pain as it felt like something was stabbing in her chest.

"The virus.... It's returning.." she whispered.

She closed her eyes, the pain becoming unbearable. The virus that had caused all the trouble in the beginning seemd to awaken with all the action again.

Yora
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:03 pm

Fear finale struck Steel, or rather Odysseus. He was two minds of how to handle this. Both deviled into his practice. If he leaves her to watch over Project Hell Beast, then it might be too late to take care of Astarte, and Hell Beasts research is vital to the cure. However if he goes back to the camp, then Hell Beast might go too far, and break the core drive, and lose all his research it in the process. This was not how it was meant to be . His eyes swiveled over to Tenma, Steel stood up coldly, trying his best to let go of Astarte, for now. He stood for a moment before clenching his fist. "Project Tenma may I ask you for something. "

Shirome chuckled as they came closer to the woods, Project Ironside was in site. He raised his hand up and stopped the others. "Alright, let them come at us, and hit them with everything thing we got. I want this fast and clean. Take who you want, but I have Project Ironside." The Twins nodded in agreement looking back at each other. Seeker popped his finger as he clutched his hand.
"Fine by me, I want another go at that lil punk. He got lucky, but I know his game now."
"Indeed, Watch out for the Hybrid, he seems he can fly. For some reason, keep that In mind with the others as well. We don't know their strengths,are, so we need to cut them off before they get going."

Blade watched as they stopped, "Lets hit them hard and quick. Use quick burst, so your power can recharge. Don't use it up in one blow. Even if we strike first, stay on the defensive. Try to knock them down or out. I don't want to see any of you dieing, but remember what I said about the consequences of your actions. Lets go! " Blade leaped out, going right for Shirome, Even If I'm not a killer," I'm still giving you a heavy blow, you bastard! "

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:18 pm

Kiba nodded, "right," he sword swirled with his blue and silver aura as he dashed to the demons.

Tenma crashed into the ground in a big ball of black energy, his blood red eyes glowed, he looked at the twins, " your fight is with me " he growled as he slowly drew his black katana.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:29 am

Heaven watched Blade jump and turned quickly to Kiba he looked at the twins, " your fight is with me "He said as he growled and slowly drew his black katana. Just then Heaven drew a small knife out and leaped at Seeker, she was so quick that if you blink you would have missed it. She was quick and silent, it was a fighting skill she had mastered long ago.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:59 am

Seeker cried out, "You're not the one I want bitch!" As a spike railed up out his arm, going for the knife's hand.

Shirome quickly blocked and countered with his left arm. As the bony shell plaster engulfed his entire arm. Raiding his arm up and grabbing Blade's sword. "Like the new upgrades?"
"Fitting." Blade said as he stayed up in the air. Shriome closed his fist, breaking the sword in his hand. Blade pulled what was left of his Blade towards him, landing back to the floor. Shirome made two to three swings at the Wolf, as he dodged and blocked the blows getting away from Shirome's strike range. Lifting up his sword, it slowly regenerated in his hand, ready for another round.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:24 pm

Kiba quickly dashed to one of the demons and punched him in the gut knocking him out, he then jumped to another and dropped kicked him into the frozen earth, he kept an eye yuki making sure she was alright during the fight.

Tenma sat on the very edge of the helicopter waching the fight break out below him, Onotatsu smiled evily as he just stood next to tenma watching the fight as well, he looked at steel from the corner of his eye, " would you like me to join in? " he as grinning.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yora on Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:48 pm

Astarte and Yora stood together in the blackness of their mind. They glared at one another, hate in their eyes. But they both knew that if they didn't work together, then they would both surely die.

"The problem is that my body can't hold both of us." said Astarte.

"You mean my body." Yora snapped.

"Does it matter? If we both remain in it, we will definetely die. The wolf spirit was to stop the virus and save me. It stopped the virus, but created its own mind, It's own emotions. You were created. You have no memory of your past because you don't have one. Now, you were able to get rid of me for some time but I grew stronger and I was able to become equal. But with all the action, the virus started up again. What we need to do is find a way to separate us into two separate bodies, and by doing so, it will cut the virus out completely." Astarte crossed her arms over her chest in a satisfied manner.

Yora listened with open ears. It sounded like it would work.

"How do you know this?" yora asked.

"Because, I am a scientist.." Astarte stated. Her face grew sorrowful when memories of Odysseus flooded her mind.

Yora
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:54 pm

"Hell beast you go and support them as best as you can, without straining the core drive." He looked over at Tenma,
"Project Tenma, I need to ask yo for a favor, Project Spark seems to be very ill. I can help her get better, But I need the research for Project Hell beast. Could you stay here and give me a report. This is a way you can benefit the corporation, without hurting your friends." Steel was speaking out of desperation, there wasn't time to waste.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:35 pm

Onotatsu smiled, " yea..i know that already, " he unsheathed his sword as he grined, " well..it's time for the real fun to begin " he said as he jumped out from the chopper.

Tenma looked at steel from the corner of his eye, "sure what ever..i'll help you...for now..." he said as he looked at yora and then back at steel, he sighed as he looked down at the battle field seeing onotatsu land and starting fighting like a mad man, " i hate baby sitting " he said as he too jumped off.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!