Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Murder Therapy

Murder Therapy

a part of “Murder Therapy”, a fictional universe by N_Harmonic_Music.

You feel like your the most complicated person in the world & nobody cares. And that's why your a murderer. But your just a teenager, and the law is sure they can fix you. So now your stuck in Murder therapy. [Needs workers]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Murder Therapy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Murder Therapy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Mon May 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Uh, Does anybody else want to start? I'm sorta bad at starting...
" If I lay here would you lie here with me, and forget the world?"
"I'm just me, and no one else."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon May 23, 2011 2:59 pm

I don't, sorry D:
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Mon May 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Ah Its OK, But If you guys don't know She is a novice artist and said she wanted you all to pick your favorite drawing of hers.

Musical Imagines
Bree Takatou
Issac

She may not be the best artist, but she is trying. Also, If you request a drawing she will draw it for you. Just PM her on here.

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Mon May 23, 2011 3:41 pm

I'll start :)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Mon May 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Ok, :)

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Mon May 23, 2011 6:37 pm

@N_Harmonic_Music got ta say that I might of possibly have thought u were a lady too. :) I posted.

rebal2
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Mon May 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Quick question.. Do they start in the Asylum or do they get taken in by the police officer???

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Mon May 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Uh, They start off in there. But they just got put in.

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Mon May 23, 2011 8:09 pm

Uh, whoever is the Police guy, your supposed to come and drop off the patients. Soo no patients post until the Police person does.

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Mon May 23, 2011 9:10 pm

Um I'm confused.. When do we start posting? I see it's already started but you said there're no patients until the police drops them off.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Mon May 23, 2011 9:30 pm

You should PM Ronin about that :P

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R0NlN on Mon May 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Already done. Austin's on the job

...let's see how this plays out.

R0NlN
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Wed May 25, 2011 1:14 am

Just waiting for Hells13 to post :)

rebal2
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Thu May 26, 2011 6:03 am

Sorry for not posting, we had a big storm yesterday and I couldn't get on because of it.

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Thu May 26, 2011 8:45 pm

Er sorry I didn't post yesterday. I had family business and I was too tired to log on. I posted though. And sorry about that being so short. I've been busy in school. I'm in charge of an event and it's getting hectic. XP anyways I'll try to post everyday and add more detail and length to my posts.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sat May 28, 2011 2:18 pm

*pokes the RP* ... D:

Darn, everyones busy..

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Sat May 28, 2011 5:05 pm

I just got out of the Hospital last night, me an my Sister...O-O

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sun May 29, 2011 12:40 pm

N_Harmonic_Music wrote:I just got out of the Hospital last night, me an my Sister...O-O

Oh no! D: Did the storms do something!?
(I know i've been visiting my friend in the hospital for being thrashed by a tornado OTL)

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Sun May 29, 2011 2:47 pm

Nah, Allergies. Skin Disorders. and Ear infections.

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sun May 29, 2011 11:30 pm

Oh o.o Not storms then? I'm so glad :D *Was over at aforementioned friend's house (she lives in the country) when the Tornado came through* *Has a broken wrist* ^^;

Also, i hope you feel a lot better. :( Do you feel better?

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!