Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Arts of Reality”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Arts of Reality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sat May 14, 2011 7:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Arts of Reality"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Someone doesnt like you? Fuck it. Having a bad day? Fuck it. Didn’t get that job, or that grade? Fuck it. Fighting with your lover? Fuck it. Feel fat today? Fuck it. Losing control of everything and everyone? Fuck it. What matters now won’t matter soon; the truly important thing is that you are alive, and that you have the capacity to do absolutely anything with this beautiful, crazy coincidence of being on this earth. Just stick your middle fingers in the air and think,‘Damn, I have it good.’
-Gerard Way

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Arts of Reality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Sat May 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Could I reserve Waitress 1 in Dulcet Cafe's Staff please? Thank you so much, I'm working on my character sheet now.
I'm nothing but a perfect imperfection.
But take me as I am,or take nothing of me at all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sat May 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Yes ma'am.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Sat May 14, 2011 8:01 pm

May I reserve the Dulcet Cash Register Guy?
It needs to be about 20% cooler

Kveria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sat May 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Yes sir'eee~.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Sat May 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Shanks, just submitted my character sheet. Let me know what I should change.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sat May 14, 2011 9:05 pm

can you reserve the artist waiter dude for me

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Mon May 16, 2011 3:52 am

Do we still lack people?
I could make another character if we do D:
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thecrazyfrenchlady on Tue May 17, 2011 1:47 pm

can i reserve the tatoo artist drop out waitress please, this sounds amusing. will send a character sheet ASAP XD
Image Imageǝlƃuɐ ʍǝu ɐ ɯoɹɟ sıɥʇ ʇɐ ƃuıʞool sı The.Crazy.FRENCH..Lady

thecrazyfrenchlady
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Wed May 18, 2011 4:12 pm

I think this totally failed..

And yes, french lady. I don't think I need to reserve it, though. No one's gonna take it. I'm sure.

CryForAFamily; I mean, if you want to go through the trouble of making one. Honestly, I don't think anyone else is gonna join. It won't go anywhere, because Dulcet Cafe has alot, and only two are in the other. It'd be effort gone to waste, really.

Unless you really, really want to. Then do as your heart desires, love.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Wed May 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Well I'd really hate to see such an Interesting roleplay die D:
So I'll make a second character so we can at least try to start the roleplay,
Who's the most important person in Insouciance so we can start for now at least.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby promiseofLove on Thu May 19, 2011 1:56 am

May I reserve the waiter position for the Dulcet Cafe please?

promiseofLove
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Thu May 19, 2011 11:02 am

ICryForAFamily wrote:Well I'd really hate to see such an Interesting roleplay die D:
So I'll make a second character so we can at least try to start the roleplay,
Who's the most important person in Insouciance so we can start for now at least.

I agree this is quite a different RP, id hate to see it die. I would make another character but I only have time for one at the moment :/
Never before have so many come together from all quarters of the galaxy. But never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Reapers will show us no mercy. We must give them no quarter. They will terrorize our populations. We must stand fast in the face of that terror. They will advance until our last city falls, but we will not fall. We will prevail. Each of us will be defined by our actions in the coming battle. Stand fast. Stand strong. Stand together. Hackett out.

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thecrazyfrenchlady on Thu May 19, 2011 1:55 pm

great, you will my char by this evening, so hopefully we can get this going. if needed i can make another Insouciance café member as well?

thecrazyfrenchlady
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thecrazyfrenchlady on Fri May 20, 2011 12:57 pm

ok, i sent two characters in, tell me if there is anything wrong with them or you want something changed. XD

thecrazyfrenchlady
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Tue May 24, 2011 7:12 pm

Omg. I love you all so much. -tear- I'm going to write up a post and post it today because I love you all SO MUCHH~.

Especially you FrenchLady. <3

And you CryFamily. <3.

& you Conar.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aleksa on Tue May 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Can I still reserve Waitress 2 at Dulcet?

Aleksa
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby promiseofLove on Tue May 24, 2011 8:23 pm

I'm happy this isn't going to close.
:]

promiseofLove
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aleksa on Tue May 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Woohoo, checking in!

Aleksa
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thecrazyfrenchlady on Wed May 25, 2011 10:59 am

d'awww, dont tear. but yeah, this cant die it's too different, im glad we all agree on that XD

thecrazyfrenchlady
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!