Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Nine Lives To Live

Nine Lives To Live

a part of “Nine Lives To Live”, a fictional universe by Midnight's Work.

Their life began, on the day they died. With nine lives to live, they were given a second chance, but those who first killed them, still hunt them down.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nine Lives To Live”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Nine Lives To Live

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Sat May 28, 2011 9:21 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Nine Lives To Live"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Nine Lives To Live

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Sat May 28, 2011 9:26 pm

I would like to reserve a girl please, I probably cant get her in tell sunday or monday night. Whenever computer people come to my house. Forgive me but still save me a spot. If I havent sent her to you by tuesday morning I understand if you give my spot away but plase save it tell then, but If you dont want to I also understand that.
Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. -Ludwig Van Beethoven
A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. -John Burroughs
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. -Dale Carnegie
Watch me not care. -Dilbert
It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. -Marlene Dietrich
You can be in my dreams if i can be in yours. -Bob Dylan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Sat May 28, 2011 9:34 pm

I'll reserve her, but after you get her up, how often do you think you'll be able to post?

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delkura on Sat May 28, 2011 9:40 pm

I'll give it a shot, reserve me a girl please.

Delkura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat May 28, 2011 9:56 pm

May I reserve a boy spot, please?

*edit*

Just noticed. Real images? Of Nekos? I don't have a problem with it or anything, but just making sure that's really what you meant. ^^;
Last edited by Spectrum on Sat May 28, 2011 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Sat May 28, 2011 10:34 pm

I'll post often.

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat May 28, 2011 11:08 pm

can i reserve a guy spot?

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat May 28, 2011 11:10 pm

srry nvm.

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Sat May 28, 2011 11:29 pm

i dont mean nekos, just regular people. its complicated i know, and for that, I'm sorry

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Mon May 30, 2011 12:52 pm

ok, i need characters people, so either post the profiles, or i un-reserve the spots, i get it if you havent been able to get it up, but when that happens, i'd appreciate it if you let me know

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon May 30, 2011 2:07 pm

i posted mine. =]
Last edited by emotionless on Mon May 30, 2011 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Mon May 30, 2011 3:48 pm

I told you I couldnt tell to night. I'm sorry but It will be in by tomorrow niht.

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fictiondoc on Mon May 30, 2011 10:45 pm

Hey are there still spots open? Like a female one?

If one is I will gladly submit a profile and perhaps even consider playing a baddie...

fictiondoc
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:29 pm

ok, since no one else has made a girl character yet, im giving one of the spots away to someone else. I need the characters people, so either get them up, or i'll give the spots away to someone else.

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fictiondoc on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:22 pm

I submitted a character...

fictiondoc
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!