Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dirty Rich Kids

Dirty Rich Kids

a part of “Dirty Rich Kids”, a fictional universe by Gentletouchxox.

The island of Manhattan is at their feet. But underneath this picture-perfect world of private schools and private parties lies a gang world filled with drinking, drugs, and graffiti. ((FULL!))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dirty Rich Kids”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dirty Rich Kids

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreyMatter on Sun May 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Well, do you want everyone to start in the same place? Like we are just hanging out or something. Or do you want everyone doing there on thing and then we all eventually meet up?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GreyMatter
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Sun May 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Well, we could start like the book started. Nick came up to Kris's window and thew M&M's at it, trying to get her to wake up, but he ran into Danny who was coming back from a party, it was like 11 or 12 o'clock at night/morning. Danny yells for Kris to come down,and she does. Her and Nick talk for a while before Nick goes back home, and then it goes to the next day where they hang out and meet up with everyone else. But I don't know, that's just a suggestion. If you guys don't want to do that, let me know.
I'm nothing but a perfect imperfection.
But take me as I am,or take nothing of me at all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun May 22, 2011 8:09 pm

I'd be alright with that. But when does Danny go missing?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrettyGleekDiaries on Sun May 22, 2011 8:15 pm

I guess am okay with that, so after Nick and Kris talk the rest of us will post waking up the next morning then just end up meeting up with Nick and everyone else ?

PrettyGleekDiaries
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Mon May 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Heads up, I have to drop this roleplay. I am so sorry! But my character with my up for adoption!

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Mon May 23, 2011 4:03 pm

Danny never goes missing, but he does get in some pretty serious junk. No one ever takes him though. And yes @PrettyGleekDiaries, how about a diner on 82nd? In the book, they all lived close to there anyway, so that's pretty easy. It will only be like 2 or 3 posts with just Kris, Danny, and Nick, so everyone can keep up with the roleplay.

And @bellelaine, thanks for leaving your character up for adoption. I appreciate it. It's no problem, I'm not mad or anything. :)

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrettyGleekDiaries on Mon May 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Well that sounds good to me, lets get this rp started.

PrettyGleekDiaries
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Wed May 25, 2011 4:01 pm

Made the first post, now I need one post from Nick and one from Danny, and then we'll jump to the next day so everyone can be in.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R0NlN on Wed May 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Hey...how would you feel about a police character? A young, undercover cop looking to get some information on the prep gangs? Might add a bit of a lawful-moral twist to everything.

R0NlN
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Thu May 26, 2011 5:05 pm

Hmm, that's a good point. Submit a character with your ideas, and I already like it, so I'll probably accept you into the RP. :)

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Thu May 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Hello hello hello. I'd like to adopt Candice. She seems like a great character I could play. I'm trying to get back into roleplaying again. This seems like a great one. ~
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Fri May 27, 2011 4:13 pm

Great @Oxy! Since GreyMatter hasn't been on or posted, how about everyone put in a post now of the next morning? :)

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sat May 28, 2011 3:43 pm

I posted..
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Tue May 31, 2011 8:18 pm

Anyone wanna post something seriously? Don't want this to die :(

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Tue May 31, 2011 9:37 pm

Whoever plays Danny; I'm sorry, I just kinda thought I'd throw in that Danielle had seen hime for a short time at a party the previous night.
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!