Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Operation Heartless

Operation Heartless (Redo)

a part of “Operation Heartless”, a fictional universe by NasiaWords.

Shadow Pokemon are on the rise again. Can this school teach students to capture them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Operation Heartless”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Operation Heartless (Redo)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:19 pm

decisions decisions i think im gonna have to flip the coin to figure this one out itws a shame all the good fighting pokemon are rare never did understand that....that and there so few any how growlithe or pikachu is the question. whatever works crystal :D although we have a ton of catchers and only one seer although i could possibly function a little as both with my charecter concept....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:35 pm

Oh, that's fine either way. If it's necessary, I already have another character in mind that I can use. I had tried putting her in the original rp, but she didn't get much interaction there...probably because of the way I had designed her last time. :P In any case, it kinda depends on what type of character Madd comes up with.

So it comes down to flipping a coin...that works just as well. :P And I never did think about it much...I never really went after fighting type Pokemon to begin with, except in the yellow version...but that was only because I needed the fighting type against the first gym leader. :P I was always looking for water, plant, and flying types...never paid much attention to the fighting types. :P
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:14 pm

This is completely irrelevant to the RP but is having a lvl 65 Pikachu before you have completed the 7th gym sad ?(this was yellow version)
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

O o

/¯/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH­­RGH!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Image Image Image Image Image

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddMagician on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:29 pm

I noticed that. It's like a sea of catchers >.> I decided to switch mine after I realized it xD Really my char can go either way ^^

MaddMagician
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:06 pm

may I reserve a character? I don't have time to make an excellent profile, but I still would like to join.
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:59 pm

Oh, yeah, sure you can join. Umm...if you would at least tell me if it's going to be catching or seeing shadow Pokemon, though, that would be great, so I know whether or not I need to make another one to even things out.

I'm not the one approving characters, I know, but I'm sure she won't mind another character. So I guess we're waiting for that one to be finished before we see about adding any other characters and pairing them up. ...Well, when she gets on tomorrow, anyway. I think she's disappeared for the day...

Edit: If the character isn't made soon, we'll have to start moving on with pairing people up and everything soon enough. If you're going to get that character done, by tomorrow would be a good idea. We've already started talking about the pairings...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:19 pm

Any hints

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:52 pm

Hints? ...Nothing decisive, really. Again, she's disappeared for the day, so everything definite will have to wait until tomorrow. We're trying to base the pairings based on personality rather than capabilities or Pokemon or whatever, and Nasia's a little hard to talk with online...doesn't necessarily have the reasonings together yet. :P We have possibly decided a partner for Songrose so far but, without the other character, and knowing whether or not the character will come in time, we can't say anything for sure. It all basically depends on whether or not I need to make another character, or the type of character Beckki gives us, if they ever do. That's about the closest to a hint I can give without giving it all away. :P

Edit: Oh, wolf, did you ever decide on the Pokemon you were going to use as a starting partner?

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:37 am

im gonna have to go with the growlithe just because a pikachu is soooooooo over used and thats what the coin just told me to do.

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:44 am

Sounds good to me. :P. A Growlithe is kinda more fun, anyway; it has more of a chance to cause trouble and get away with it cuz you can just pick up the Pikachu and tell it no...though the shock would be a bit tough... :P As far as the pairings and rooming go...I think I've got a good idea, just waiting to see if Breckki comes up with a character soon enough; if not, I'll just make another character later on to make up for it so, even if the character comes in late, there'll be a pairing there. Rooming...possibly up to four in a room, separated by gender, obviously. :P Roommates are pretty much decided now. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:08 pm

tick tock

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Yeah, I know...and I know she's online now. I'll bug her about it later on...though she is blonde, in all meanings of the term, so she may not be able to focus on this one and the other one at the same time. If anything, I'll probably end up starting it after I make the character, if she gives me permission to. It has been a while, and this can start as soon as my charcter is done.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Alright; I've got the pairings . Nasia's told me she wants me to announce it, since she left a good portion of that to me. Not sure yet on when we're actually starting yet, but it should be soon. Now, as far as the pairings, I tried to match them up based solely on personality...but I'm not entirely sure I did a good job on it. So...

Daemyn is paired with Kish.
Thomas is paired with Songrose.
Annastrianna is paired with Sora.

If anyone has any problems, I'll take a look and try to fix them as they're pointed out to me. As far as rooming, as I said before, up to four in a room, separated by gender. All of our charcters will probably be put in the same room because there will probably only be one team, and the school would want the team to stay together in case something happens; in case of emergency. Any questions?

Ediy: Wow, I clearly wasn't thinking straight when putting that post together. :P Now...what I meant was, the bedrooms are separated by gender, but we all share a kind of living quarters; that is, kind of an odd apartment complex thing. The room are separated by a small living room and dining room, so it's easy for everyone to find each other, but the actual bedrooms are separate. Hopefully that clears it up...no one pointed it out to me...was just reading it again and realized I needed to make a few things clear...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:49 pm

Looks good to me, I noticed something, all catchers are male and all seers are female, huh

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Yeah, they are. I actually expected that before characters even started joining up. I might have made a male seer for the last pair, but playing male characters has never been my strong point.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Okay...working on the first post now...we will be starting the rp today. ...We're just working on the first post of the rp, is all. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:29 am

crystal my Pokemon is Cyndiquil, sorry if that confused you

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:48 am

Woops! Guess I wasn't paying much attention. :P Sorry, I'll go fix it now. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:46 pm

...Nasia? Where'd you go? I know she was online earlier...but she disappeared...hmm...time to irritate her, I guess. :P She should be paying more attention to her own rps than this...

Edit: Oh, there you are, Nasia. Was beginning to wonder. :P Now we only need Madd to make their post...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:55 am

hey crystal you misread that post btw i didnt kick his ass it was a reffrence to songs little bro kicking thomases ass and him making a specific reply to it.......thomas didnt touch Daemen just threatened him a little....

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!