Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fallout: Arizona

Fallout: Arizona

a part of “Fallout: Arizona”, a fictional universe by Nevermore90.

The Legion rose in Arizona and drove the NCR back to the Dam in Nevada, nearly driving them to their knees, but a brave adventurer saved President Kimball and, with the help of a few tribes, saved the Dam. Perhaps now it is time to drive the Legion home?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fallout: Arizona”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fallout: Arizona

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:49 pm

*shrug* I just post after lilrocker does , dont really know where you two land on the posting thingy.
A deus of lacuna inter philologus letalis

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:53 pm

Can I have a translation of your sig, zolzol? That is Latin, right?
If you kill Callen, I'm going to kill you, and then Quinn. My penguin army shall rise from the crumbles of the great Cookie war of Elderon IV, and rue the day you ever did displease me you will!
-psalm 3:5; Book of Nevermore

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:17 pm

Yes it is latin. The loose translation is
A deus of lacuna inter philologus letalis
A god of words among writing mortals.

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:35 pm

dam... that's.... that's deep, man. Thank's for the translation. Sh*t that reminds me of a latin Phrase.... crap g2g change my sig now :)

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Oh and in the future, can I just have control of all the NPC's? This little incident ruined what I was originally planning.

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:47 am

Could have said before you wanted control....

Forget about it. I'll find another Fallout RP. Enjoy yours.

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:39 am

Dude you don't have to leave...... gawd whatever....

There is a Fallout: Seattle for super serious roleplayers, but I'm pretty sure it started already.

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Zolzol it is your turn :)

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!