Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The 5 Kingdoms

The 5 Kingdoms

a part of “The 5 Kingdoms”, a fictional universe by Arekkusu.

(CLOSED) A world is on the brink of destruction as 5 Kingdoms wage war on each other. In this bloody free for all, a group of warriors band together to stop the violence. It's them against the world...And no one knows the outcome.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The 5 Kingdoms”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The 5 Kingdoms

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:32 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The 5 Kingdoms"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
You see that? See how peaceful everything is right now? Fifty bucks says I can turn that peace into chaos in under a minute.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The 5 Kingdoms

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makkenji on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:36 am

Making a lighting character now ;) Should be submitted soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Makkenji
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:42 am

Yosh, sounds... Interesting? I'll be breaking my mind on making a character XD
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:22 am

Makkenji wrote:Making a lighting character now ;) Should be submitted soon.

Got your character bio and I liked it. Approved

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:07 am

this roleplay seems awesome..

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:43 am

Okay, submitted a character. Ehm, yeah, I guess it explains itself.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:37 pm

Ok there is just one thing thats bugging me because its not explained in anywhere in the intro for the rp. which way is the elemental power used it says magic so is it all verbal spells or is it more like the last air bender style where you can just manipulate your element. once i know this i can make a character sheet
You say Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
You say T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
You say Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-I say Pink Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
You say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-i hit you in the face

Outlaw
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Outlaw wrote:Ok there is just one thing thats bugging me because its not explained in anywhere in the intro for the rp. which way is the elemental power used it says magic so is it all verbal spells or is it more like the last air bender style where you can just manipulate your element. once i know this i can make a character sheet

There really isn't any specific way to use the magic. Either verbal casting or manipulation is fine. It's up to you. I tend to go with manipulation because it gives me more freedom rather than versing a few lines from a book. But again, it's all up to you.

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:42 am

Hello! I've made a character sheet and submitted to the RP, it you're still accepting that is. If you're not, I apologize for not asking first, but it seemed cool.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:25 pm

Yeah still accepting characters. And I like your bio, but shadow ins't one of the elemental magics that are used in the RP. So, all you gotta do is change that to either wind, water, fire, earth, or lightning and you're good!

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:06 am

'Tis edited, changed to Wind.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sazore_Aragi on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:43 pm

woops. sorry, I was on vacation and couldn't post... can you reopen the roleplay? :<

Sazore_Aragi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:08 am

reopen the roleplay plz D:

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!