Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Court of Darkness

The Court of Darkness

a part of “The Court of Darkness”, a fictional universe by Valencia.

The Haven for all Evil, the Cradle of Discord for all of the Multiverse.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Court of Darkness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Court of Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valencia on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:01 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Court of Darkness"

Greetings all! The Court of Darkness is still under construction, as it were, but we are accepting applications prior to beginning the game. It'll just be a few days so I can put the final touches on the boards and so on. My suggestion would be to take the time to cultivate your character and get a feel for the setting. And of course, talk on here to get the idea juices going. :)
"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valencia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Court of Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Any kind of information you want us to include in our bio? Pictures? (anime/real/drawn?) Should they have both a human and demon form (if what ever race they are includes such) or is the empress's power great enough to confine them to smaller vessles? Can they bring servants of their own or are they lone guests while in the realm? Should we include what kind of magic they use if any?
A deus of lacuna inter philologus letalis

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valencia on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:21 pm

You may include anything that you might want. I would prefer no anime pictures, thank you for reminding me. I'll post that on the rules. They can come in any form they wish, and you may include pictures for those forms. Obviously said forms would have to be small enough to fit inside the castle and move through the doorways, which are designed to accomodate several humans but nothing too gargantuan. They can bring their own attendants, so long as those attendants behave themselves, and you don't bring too many. Make sure your entourage is proportionate to your character's rank. If you wish to specify magic that's cool.

I will be using whatever information that is put in your profiles to pull each character into the storyline, so keep that in mind. And let's just say whatever you don't want the Empress to know, don't put in your profiles. She's darn near close to being all-seeing. :P

Valencia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:09 am

I will be making a character shortly. This sounds extremely promising.

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:50 pm

Sounds very promising, and a very good idea. I will have to put something up soon today~ Also, since you said no anime pictures, do we need pictures? I've always felt strange picking pictures of real people off the internet, and would rather not, but will if you want me to. Any dark/evil creature.... Sounds fun -evil smile-
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valencia on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Pictures are definitely not a requirement. Just provide a good description. Also, there's a fabulous online gallery called Epilogue. It's all fantasy/sci-fi/horror art. You may find a picture you like on there. :) http://www.epilogue.net

Valencia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:36 am

I'll go looking, then XD Also, and I might have asked this already but I can't remember, when do we start? I mean, obviously we'll want a few more people but how many? XD
Edit: Found one off Google XD It's decent enough XD

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valencia on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 am

Right on, Justice. Well, I might be too busy today to get a post up to get us rolling, but kick off could be tomorrow. The setting isn't so restricted that characters can't come and go, so getting started with just a few would be nice at first. :)

Valencia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:21 am

Very.Excited ;D.

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:42 am

This is going to be fun.... -Very large, evil smile- XD

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valencia on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:09 pm

It has begun!

Valencia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Ok, I'm expecting a no for this, but are we allowed to make more then one character? Mostly because this is kind of empty right now, but also because I have an idea for one... Of course, I wouldn't start going crazy and creating a million characters XD Like I said, though, I'm expecting a no XD

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valencia on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:55 am

Go for it. We are small time right now, so I don't see why not. :)

Valencia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:25 pm

Thanks~ I'll have her up some time tomorrow, at the latest XD

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valencia on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:55 pm

Before I approve of your new char Justice, can you please, pretty please find a different picture? *points to the third post in this thread* I'd prefer no anime shots, simply because the other characters are not. I just can't wrap my head around a room filled with people in 3D and then an anime character walks in....in 2D.....weirdness. Other than that the character is fine.

Valencia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:02 pm

We need more testosterone in her. Hopefully people make some guy characters.XD Too much estrogen.
Meaning I might make a guy ;D

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:13 am

Whoops, I forgot XD I'll go looking, then XD Might be hard to find a good real pic of her demon though.... And yeah, we do have a lot of female characters... XD

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valencia on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:10 pm

No worries, I made a boy too! He'll make his debut soon! :)

Even if you can't find a pic Justice, a good descrip always works. Check out that link I posted for Epilogue, good stuff to be found there.

Valencia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:44 am

I edited the character and all, so she should be good to go... Unless I need to fix something else, haha XD

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:43 am

I'm definitely intrigued, but I'm curious in what direction you foresee this going? Are we all trying to outmaneuver each other at the kingdom level, in which case our entire kindgoms need to be explained and made finite, or is this more of a 'put some characters in a scene and see what happens' kind of thing?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A joke is a very serious thing." - Winston Churchill

Inks, a Cyberpunk roleplay surrounding addiction to a drug that could take you to a place of dreams and fantasies...but what happens when that world begins to leak into the real one, its powerful denizens each with their own agenda? Interested? PM me, please.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!