Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Imperium Romanum

Imperium Romanum

a part of “Imperium Romanum”, a fictional universe by VooDooGator.

Set in the Roman Era, this roleplay is focused on the House of Batiatus. It is based on the Starz show Spartacus.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Imperium Romanum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Imperium Romanum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VooDooGator on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:06 pm

"Imperium Romanum"

Welcome to the Roman Empire. This roleplay is based off of the Starz show Spartacus. It will be based off of the second season. Basically I am just taking the main storyline from the show to set up this roleplay. But the characters and actual outcome of the roleplay do not need to be exactly as the show is. This is a free flowing roleplay and will go in the direction that the characters involved takes it. I request that all characters be human, not anime and cannot possess any magical powers. Please keep in mind that this is based in the Roman era, so foul language and nudity are a possibility, but please keep this to a minimum until I can figure out how to make this an 18+ roleplay, if that is even possible. If you have any questions or suggestions please send them to myself. Welcome to Capua from the House of Batiatus.
Last edited by VooDooGator on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VooDooGator
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Imperium Romanum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:11 pm

I'm a big Spartacus fan, but where will the plot be going in this? Do you want Canon or non Canon charries?

Will it be like the second season? More details and I might join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:29 pm

Ugh, my starz subscription went up the day before that show aired. I would totally be willing to be in this, is there any characters for us to be?

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VooDooGator on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:47 pm

Well I would like the characters of the show to be in this roleplay. A list of characters can be found here --> http://www.starz.com/originals/spartacus/cast
Feel free to use the Season 1 cast as well but keep in mind that this roleplay will go the directions its characters take it. Please provide an actual human picture for your character, if you do not submit a picture your character will be automatically denied. You do not have to use the same picture from the show as I did if you do not wish. Also keep in mind that I am new to roleplaying so if you feel the need to point something out that could be done better please bring it to my attention. Once again, Welcome to Capua from the House of Batiatus.

VooDooGator
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:51 pm

I'll take Melitta then ;D.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VooDooGator on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Ok cool, just go ahead and submit the character along with the picture! As soon as we get a handful of roleplayers we can start.

VooDooGator
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Germancest<3 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:58 pm

I'd be interested in joining, but I've never seen the show before. Are you only accepting particular characters from the show, or just any kind of character?
"To see you when I wake up is a fantasy I didn't think to be real."
"To know you feel the same way as I do is a three-fold, utopian dream."

Germancest<3
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VooDooGator on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:00 pm

I would prefer characters from the show, but am open to having new additions as well. That cast page was just to give an idea, you are not required to pick one of those characters. Feel free to be creative!

VooDooGator
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Germancest<3 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:04 pm

I think I'll try to take Gaia and do a litte research on her character since I'll have to look up a bit on the show anyways. ^^

Germancest<3
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VooDooGator on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:08 pm

Ok sounds good. Once you get comfortable please submit the character along with a picture. Remember if you do not submit a picture the character will be automatically denied. In the character, please do a brief description of the characters body, as you will only probably be able to get a face in the avatar. Also please provide the personality and a brief history, such as wife of so and so, or servant of so and so.

VooDooGator
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:19 pm

I would like to have Naevia please.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VooDooGator on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Sounds good Maci. Please submit the character along with the picture and I will approve it. Unless there is a way for me to create a character.

VooDooGator
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:43 am

Hey VooDoo, instead of doing a whole like new season, why don't we just satrt at the series preimier, but do it out way, since if we do a new season, then my profile for my character willl have to be different.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Hey, I am creating an original character for this rp. Just letting you know before I submit
My life has ended, yet my body still breaths, my mind continues to run, and my eyes continue to see. The worlds true face has been revealed to me. It is why I know I have failed to prepare myself for the real world. Why the rest of my days will befilled with hardship and fear. My days will never cease my punishment for the sins I have commited. But even suicide cannot free me. So I live my days in pain, waiting for the time i may finally rest, yet my soul will forever be tortured.

-My Life

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VooDooGator on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:32 pm

@Maci I wasn't meaning starting a new season. I just meant we'd start at the beginning of the show and develop it ourselves.

@Kotaro Sounds good. Looking forward to seeing your character.

VooDooGator
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:30 pm

I knew it! I knew someone would pick the guy from gladiatour

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VooDooGator on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:36 am

Haha Maci. Yea, well no big deal. Still looking for more people though if you know any.

VooDooGator
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!