Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Love Eater

Love Eater

a part of “Love Eater”, a fictional universe by Willow Stardust.

When emotions blur the lines of duty who will prevent the destruction of the human race?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love Eater”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Love Eater

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Love Eater
Roles;
Audrick- who’s secret is that he longs for understanding of humans and their ability to feel because he desires them himself.
Eden-Taken by Willow Stardust
Bastiaan- Audrick’s confidant and the only one who knows his secret. He doesn't understand why Audrick is pursuing love. He is prideful and hates the Angels, but what happens if he falls for the object of his disdain? (Reserved by PrincessBoy)
The Hunter’s Daughter-Taken by MirrorMirror1498
The Female Angel-
The Male Angel- An angel of Vengeance who has never lost sight of his job. What will happen if he is tempted away from his path?
Last edited by Willow Stardust on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
It's hot to feel the rush, to push the dangerous
I'm gonna run right to, to the edge with you
Where we can both fall in love♥
(`'•.¸(` '•. ¸ * ¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
«´¨`ღ♥ Edge of Glory♥ღ´¨`»
(¸. •'´(¸.•'´ * `'•.¸)`'•.¸ )

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Love Eater

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Hey, I was reading this and it sounds interesting, but I'm confused. Is there anyone who will be playing the girl who Audrick is going after? If so can I be her, or are you going to be her?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Could you reserve Bastiaan for me? ^^
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:02 pm

@MirrorMirror, the girl Audrick is pursuing is the Hunter's Daughter. Her father is an npc at the moment because I'm still working on that role. I've taken the prince's guardian so if you want I can reserve the Hunter's Daughter for you!

@PrincessBoy, absolutely! I'll save your spot right now :D

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:25 pm

May I reserve the Hunter's daughter, or is it taken. Please PM me.

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:47 am

ok :) I'll make her right now.
Is she a hunter too?

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:18 am

Yeah she's an undercover hunter, that should make things a lot more interesting ;)
I just accepted her, she looks great and yippee you read the rules! Koga is awesome, though I'm more of a Sesshomaru fan...ahem anyway! I'll have my girl up within the hour, just have to finish finding a good pic :D

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:28 am

I would like to be the female angel..is there anything particular about my character I should add to the profile or any such details I should keep in mind about this role?

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:44 am

Oh my gawd! Koga is freakin HAWT, so is Sesshy AND Inuyasha!
The makers sure knew how to make some smokin' characters hehe.
Oh, I fixed her up a bid and added some stuff, you should look over it again, tell me if it's okay.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:00 pm

@Valkyrie, other than the fact that she's bent on destroying the Prince's plan--and possibly both him and his companions all together, you can pretty much make her however you want to!

@Mirror, I know they're all just...*sigh* I love them! Their startling attractiveness is the reason I first started watching the show XD
Oh and I went back and looked at your character, she's awesome I adore her picture =D

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:05 pm

Yay, thanks! Ikr!? I'm thinking of making a roleplay with a bunch of fanfics, of course I still didn't finish the series yet, (i started watching it 2 weeks ago, at the moment I'm on episode 71) so...I don't know everything about it.
and OF COURSE if i made it, my character would be the one who gets Koga, of course. cause he is one smoking chunk of man meat :D haha

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:12 pm

Hey, I know how you like my pic, but I'm thinking of changing it back, I hate it when there are anime pics and then more real life pics, sorry...
ahh... now I can't stop thinking of Koga, and just wanna hug him! :D

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:21 pm

Oh i'd just like to clear one more thing out..
is "Angel" an Asher title or is their true form really an angel-like appearance? wings and all o.o..

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:34 pm

yay! I fixed her, and I added new pictures, she looks great!!! :D
I promise that this is the last time that i change her haha :)

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:34 pm

@Mirror, XD I finished the whole first series thingy, but I haven't even started watching the Final Act yet @_@ & no I don't mind at all, you can use whatever pic you want.

@Valkyrie, I guess you could say it's both. They're called angels because they have wings, but they aren't from heaven they're from a hidden(unnamed) world of their own.

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!