Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Art of Assassination

The Art of Assassination

a part of “The Art of Assassination”, a fictional universe by NasiaWords.

Sixteen-year-old Gracie Smith's parent's decid to give Gracie a more normal life. But when she comes face-to-face with the oppertunity of a life time, will she take it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Art of Assassination”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Art of Assassination

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Art of Assassination"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Art of Assassination

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:59 pm

What's the name of Gracie's new school?
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:05 pm

I'm thinking of 'Mesa Verde High'.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:25 pm

Do you think my character could help Gracie? He kills people with Ultraviolent martial arts.

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:28 pm

Sure!

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:05 am

I was wondering if I could have a character that, even though only 15 or 16, is not in school due to certain....situations. Also doesn't live with mom or dad anymore, but instead lives with an adopted 'family' which is not that great of living situations. The situations aforementioned are not because of not being enrolled but because of flat out not fitting in with the school environment and plainly not wanting to go. My character would be familiar with the workings of the underground (aka a group of people that are doing illegal activities.) and supplies some items for them. My character will have knowledge in poisons, fighting, and sniping with bows/arrows and guns. The knowledge gained would be mostly from the adopted family since they are in close connections with many assassins and some high status public figures. Beyond that I still has to create my character since I would like a yes or no on this before I get too far into making the bio. I haven't even decided the gender yet since I am skilled at playing both. Give me a heads up either via message or here. I will check back occasionally to see for an answer. Thank you for taking the time and considerations to read this.
Sincerely,
GamerX
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:16 am

GamerX: I am totally fine with you doing that! :) The more the merrier. And you don't have to be so polite with me. I'm not gonna bite! :)

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atheol Cowin on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:55 pm

You better not bite, Or i'll bite you back. >:(
My father once said your limitis what you make of it. I believe is your limit is there so you can go beyond It

Atheol Cowin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:52 am

Sorry I have taken so long. I am putting the finishing touches on my character now.
Also sorry for being so formal, that is how I have been raised thus that is what I am used to doing.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:11 pm

I got my character up and awaiting approval. Can't wait to get this going.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:21 am

I was wondering, when will we be able to start this up?

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:47 am

Yeah, when are we starting?

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Soory! Ive been out for a lil. But Ill make the post now!

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:13 am

I am sorry my post is so long. I must really be liking this roleplay before it has even started. Or maybe I just really like the character? Either way I most likely won't post that long again. My intros tend to be extra long compared to the rest of my posts.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:44 pm

That's totally fine.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atheol Cowin on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:55 pm

I've posted so its someone else turn. Hey if any of your characters start coming to see what the fus if about. Don't join, I'm going to make a good seen.

Atheol Cowin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:14 pm

So when will the next day start up? Considering my character went to sleep and is awaiting the next day at school. XD lol I am thinking that I will have him enter in second period and be introduced then.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:43 am

@Everyone
I am heading out to visit family in Grand Junction in about 3 hours and 30 minutes. I am not sure how often I will be able to post but I will try to get as much posting in as I can. If I miss second period then I am sorry. However don't wait up for me. As for the money Daniel is getting for Gracie it will be waiting for her at her home between the mattresses. XD
Sincerely,
GamerX

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:59 pm

I am back and ready to post again. I hope it is okay with everyone that I go ahead and get school started soon. I have a way to keep posting until first period is over and for second period to start up.
At first period my character will be absent and the teacher will call out for Daniel Nortin Holmes. This is a mix between his real last name and assumed first and middle names.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:58 pm

Sorry that I didn't post today. I just graduated, and am going to safe-grad now. I will post ASAP, don't worry.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!