Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Highschool Heartbreak

Highschool Heartbreak

a part of “Highschool Heartbreak”, a fictional universe by Midnight's Work.

He was the guy all the other guys would die to be, and all the girls would die to be with. But this time, he made the wrong decision. They dont plan to get mad. They plan to get even.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Highschool Heartbreak”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Highschool Heartbreak

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Posted. I'll write more as we get into things :D. Sorry it's short but ya.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:14 pm

All right, Hum de dummmmmm~
As a very short lived king but said, "GLORIOUS." many people began to swoon in the presence of his shining golden armor.

They'll Rob you Blind is my latest RP! :'D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Oh oh I believe I'm next. Sorry haven't checked till now. Im not home at the moment but I'll work on a post the moment I am.
~Still trying to fit all of my dreams in a pokeball.

RedRaine
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:53 am

A'ight, I guess I should post then~?

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:45 pm

you can post whenever you like, but my only concern is making sure no one is left behind.

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Buttercup on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Is anyone gonna post?
If there were no tears, the soul wouldn't have a rainbow.

Buttercup
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:10 pm

I was wondering that too, since I think I might wait until the girls start talking between themselves.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!