Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Last Fallen

The Last Fallen

a part of “The Last Fallen”, a fictional universe by NasiaWords.

These kids don't know about their powers, abilities or half their lineage. But on their 16th birthdays, they are about to find out, and be chased down.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Last Fallen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Last Fallen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:18 am

Lol...my dog wouldn't really fight...just saing if he tried. XD The fact is, he think he's daddy of averything smaller than him...likes to protect smaller and younger animals. Used to fall asleep watching my cat sleep when he was a kitten. :P
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:20 am

AH! lol, i own a German shepherd too~ :3
I own a chihuahua, shepherd, boxer, one of them Asian fighting fish, a horse(He don't live with me though) and a snoring bear that I call my dad along with three lil monkeys i call my younger siblings and two gorillas that i call my older sibs. (:

and AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~! >.<
[ Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:22 am

Chihuahua's are not dog! They are yapping beanie babies! AnythingI can eaisly drop kick over my back fence.....not a dog!

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:23 am

Lol...I have the st bernard, a black lab/great dane mix, a blood hound mix, and a beagle, and four cats, and a rat, and then a bunch of fish. :P Yeah, that kitten grew up to be the most spoiled cat ever. I used to feed him some of my breakfast every morning, and the st bernard would protect him from the other dogs, and the cats, when they would wrestle. XD

Edit: A yapping beanie babie? I always called them large rats. :P Anything that can be drop kicked over a fence...that bounces when it barks...and doesn't bark, but yips, is nothing more than an oversized rat that's learned a few tricks. :P Not trying to be offensive to anyone that actually likes chihuahua's...but I don't really like them. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:39 am

Crystal! Tell your sister to TEXT ME!!!!!

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:44 am

Lol...can't. She went to sleep a while ago. XD you're out of luck there, Nasia. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:47 am

gots to go to beds~ got to get up early in the morning again... -.-**

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:48 am

Poop......

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:57 am

Yeah...about time I went to bed, too...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:58 pm

wow, its been a slow day today and on the web(:

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Yeah, I know...it has been.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:14 pm

lol, mhm. the only exciting part was being called fat by a person bigger than me... -.- lol, i kinda found that funny. :3 buts anyways... howsa your day? :D

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:41 pm

Not bad, really. Found one of my new fish dead this morning...so had to get get my money back for that...umm...mostly hung out with the bf most of the day, beating him in my favorite video games. XD

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:04 am

ahaha xD i just moved so i had to break up with mine... :3 his reaction was funny though, and after making fun of him, i kinda felt bad so i had to make it up by buying him dinner at McDonalds... -.-;; its amazing how much that boy can eat with out gaining a single pound... -.-**

lol xD maaan~ i want the rp to start moving again.. and this time, don't stop! XD

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:08 am

Lol...yeah, so do I. It's so much fun when the rp gets moving. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:03 am

on us soil 8 hours from home, im back full time now guys so let the posting begin :D

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:05 pm

You're finally back all the time now? :P Yay! XD

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:56 pm

just waiting for everyone to get to the park thats supposed to

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Hmm...Raine is in the park...I think Dave's kinda gone. Jason went out to get supplies for something, and Kiara's with him...I don't know when he'll get to the park...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:14 am

Sorry, iv been swamped with tests, extra help, and studying. Il try to post soon :3
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!