Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dango Love

Dango Love

a part of “Dango Love”, a fictional universe by PrincessBoy.

When a fire ruins their owner's Dango shop and life, what are these six dolls supposed to do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dango Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dango Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:40 pm

XD dont eat my hair, it may look sleek and glossy, but it does NOT taste brownie-ish. haha..brownie. NOAH B! <3
I KNOW WAY MORE THAN YOU SO SHUT THE HECK UP! D:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:04 pm

THAT IS A LIE AND YOU KNOW IT! YOUR DENSENESS MAKES YOU KNOW LESS THAN I DO!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:17 pm

i doubt that. but whatever you say babe. i give up. okay? you win i guess, but i am right. haha. stupid girl you are, sweetie.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:05 am

1)you aren't right
2)m not stupid -.-

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:33 pm

i am right, its okay if you dont understand, all will make sense. fine ya arent stupid, but i know more.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th4everlove on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:01 pm

Did all the dolls burn the shop to the ground? or did only one of them set the place on fire?
ImageImage

th4everlove
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:57 am

No, no one knows what happen. No one knows who burned the shop. But there was a time where the Owner tried to teach the dolls how to cook and almost burned the shop, but they caught the fire before anything could happen. XDD
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:23 am

Gah! I am so sorry I haven't posted! And I probably won't be able to for a few more weeks... I'm going on a big vacation and i won't be back till July 26... I'll try to get a few posts up with my phone if i can!

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:24 am

@Princessboy

lol, that doll has never tooken a bath before? oh goodness... this is has to be fun. x3
aha, what are you planning to do? are you going to make Kida try and give him a bath since he has no idea what to do? xD
[ Image Image Image Image

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:06 am

have fun on ya vacation cay! like...dont die or anything. cuz tht would suck. <3 you

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:15 am

Haha, this is Magenta we are talking about? The world may never know!! *shot dead multiple times*

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:23 am

ahahaha xD oh goodness... Kida better brace himself... XD

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th4everlove on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:33 pm

lol PrincessBoy when you said "The world may never know!!" it reminded me of the Tootsie Pop commercial with the kid and the owl.
"A one.... A two.....A three!"
xDD

th4everlove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:46 pm

I always think of that commercial when I say that XDD

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th4everlove on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Hey guys I'm going to be gone for a while and wont be able to get a hold of a computer till like maybe next monday. I will get back on here as soon as I can!

th4everlove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:05 am

I'm bAaAack~ :D Just finished readin all the posts! (All of them amazing(; ) and i'll probably get a post up tomorrow! Wait... its already 1 :/ so make that... later today! Ya :D I'll get a post up later today ^^

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th4everlove on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:30 am

I am finally back from my 10 day camping trip!!! It was sooooo cold >.<

EDIT: I'm sorry guys but I need to quit this rp for some personal reasons. I wish you guys luck!

th4everlove
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!