Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dividing Line: Ima wa jidai ga kawatteiru

Dividing Line: Ima wa jidai ga kawatteiru.

a part of “Dividing Line: Ima wa jidai ga kawatteiru”, a fictional universe by Seraph.

A romantic action based future fantasy, that pits the great nations of China and Japan against one another. Two heirs to defend their country. Two uncles that want absolute control. (Adult)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dividing Line: Ima wa jidai ga kawatteiru”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dividing Line: Ima wa jidai ga kawatteiru.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:24 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dividing Line: Ima wa jidai ga kawatteiru."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

"When I see you lately I'm wondering on White roses, caskets Your name on a stone."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dividing Line: Ima wa jidai ga kawatteiru.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:08 am

Hey! MY interest is piqued and I have begun to create a character to be Eiji's friend. However, she will not be posted until tomorrow. I do hope you will wait to see her before picking that character, because she's a great character I've used once before (though she went by Hiimisa Yoko, instead of Fujihara Yoko at the time- I changed it to be more traditional).

Also, so I can take it into account as I create her, I was wondering if I could find out how old Eiji is. We don't want a huge age gap, do we?
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:16 am

That is for you to decide. Eiji is actual 18. By traditional standards, he is considered a man by the age of at least 13. Small Samurai began practising the basics of fencing with wooden swords at the age of 3, being given a real weapon, a mamorigatana sword for self-defence, between the ages of 5 and 7. A child had to be able to protect itself from surrounding dangers, family enemies, robbers and vagrants, with his father and male relatives providing early combat training. Boys were sent to be raised by relatives or to the home of a fencing instructor, where they were taught military tactics, archery, riding, handling a spear and unarmed combat, jujutsu, i.e. yawara. Attention was also paid to the development of intellectual virtues.

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:22 am

Good Day, Seraph.

I am going to submit a profile as Takeda's Uncle like you suggested although I was wondering would it be ok if I used a drawn picture as you have already seen my descriptive and literacy abilities. I figured it would save people reading three paragraghs for a simple design and let me start getting used to drawing my Role Playing Charcters.

Oh, what is the family relationship like by the way. Am I like the step in father because the ruler too busy or am I just the random uncle that seems to appear out of nowhere and drink all the beer out of the fridge?

I got a history idea for my character too if I am allowed some freedom, thinking about making him a founder of a recouperation project that handles the affects of radation and elctro-magnetic negative affects on rural villages that have been victim to the explosion of new war based technology lately.

Thank you for the compliment by the way. Just in case you are confused I am refering to you're Private Message.

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:44 pm

D: Eeeeeh!?! When did we start!? And on a night when I don't have time to write a post...

EDIT: And I posted anyways...Honestly, I probably should have used that time to work on a math project, but I'll be up late anyways due to the coffee I drank, so I figured why not. Hope it's alright. It's an awfully short intro for me...

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:42 am

So...where does the current situation leave Yoko? Had I know the rp would start off in China, I would have written her differently.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:20 am

Good day, Seraph.

I just felt I should inform that I went ahead and submitted the profile with a picture instead of text-I draw the picture, so it entirely accurate of how my character looks. Although it just a quicky, no massive shading or indepth details and perfect posing-and though it was easier for you to decide if you like it as you go along rather than let us both wait for you to approve and then wait for the profile to be submitted.

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:21 am

EikouNekoChan wrote:So...where does the current situation leave Yoko? Had I know the rp would start off in China, I would have written her differently.

Well, I'm just entering the RP so we could interact in Japan while they are in China if you would like?

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:09 am

Nonsense. There would be no point in writing her any different. She's Eiji's friend Eikou-dono, not his entourage. I merely selected China first because it would give me a good starting line and amplify Eiji's pacifistic nature along with his willingness to do what was right. In short, I wanted Eiji to make a strong first step and therefore give rise to his own uncle's ambitions as well as place Yoko-dono in the precarious position of a childhood friend.

P.S Your post was very well written by the way.

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:34 pm

^-^ I'm glad you like Yoko, and my post. I look forward to being able to move on with her as a character.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:27 pm

EikouNekoChan. Not that I want to be rude but if we take too long Eji and the Princess will need to interact with a supporting character-one of us-and not each other to avoid repitition, we may not be available due to being in mid conversation.

Is my post lacking an appropriate opportunity for you to enter?

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Sun May 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Goodday, Everyone.

Seraph, I do not normally do this but considering there are not a great deal of people here should I submit an assasin character?

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Fri May 06, 2011 12:59 am

If you would care to, Statement, that is fine with me.Though you needn't if it was just for a assassin.

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:18 pm

Oh, come on. Please do not tell me this is dead. I thought I was doing a good job, did my post bore anyone.

I was having fun too, what a waste of potential.

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:52 pm

I'm really sorry. My mom's computer is plagued by a horrible virus and I've been unable to post. I'm only on right now because I'm using my friend's mac.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maiosameru on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:58 pm

Meh, back after a long 'break'. Sorry guys..had to go take care of my mom up North. She was in and out of the ICU and all that fun stuff..no way to get on the net at the hospital..
The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it

It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster

Maiosameru
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:02 am

Maiosameru wrote:Meh, back after a long 'break'. Sorry guys..had to go take care of my mom up North. She was in and out of the ICU and all that fun stuff..no way to get on the net at the hospital..

Sorry but this Role Play was un-able to stay alive. I feel sympathy for your plight.

Statement
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!