Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Promised

Promised

a part of “Promised”, a fictional universe by Willow Stardust.

Arranged marriages never work out the way they're supposed to...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Promised”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Promised

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Absolutely! Your spot's reserved!
It's hot to feel the rush, to push the dangerous
I'm gonna run right to, to the edge with you
Where we can both fall in love♥
(`'•.¸(` '•. ¸ * ¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
«´¨`ღ♥ Edge of Glory♥ღ´¨`»
(¸. •'´(¸.•'´ * `'•.¸)`'•.¸ )

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R0NlN on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:28 pm

How would you feel about an angel character? One of the more moral figures, he'd be an antagonist throughout the RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

R0NlN
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Hmm, I think it would add some more spice to the story. Go for it :D

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaxMarie on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:41 pm

I was wondering if I may make my character a witch? Or at least have a knowledge of potions? that way she can do things to thwart the wedding in that sort of way.

LaxMarie
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:05 am

Sure that sounds like a great, entertaining idea!
If everyone puts their characters up today we can start too!

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:43 am

could i reserve the last spot?

@psyduck
i kinda change my mind about the rp... -.- thanks for telling me about the rp. :P
[ Image Image Image Image

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R0NlN on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Just submitted my profile for Roth: the disgraced angel. Hoping to be rping with you guys soon.

R0NlN
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:19 pm

:P nice Delusional (:
With every breath that I am worth,
Here on
Earth.
I'm sending all my love to you.
So if you
dare to second guess,
You can rest
assured,
That all my love's for you.
-Last Night on Eath by Green Day.

psyduck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:42 am

Yay! First post :)!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:31 am

i posted :D

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:02 pm

LaxMarie, of course you can be my bridesmaid!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:45 pm

Nooooo, I had a post all typed up and ready to go...then Firefox crashed and I lost it DX
My eyes burn so I'll just post in the morning T_T

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:48 pm

post guys! >.< im getting a bit impatient. xP

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:49 pm

Yeah I'm waiting for AnimeGirl...

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R0NlN on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Roth will post in a bit. I'm waiting for EVERYONE to be assembled in one room before he makes his theatrical entrance.

R0NlN
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:47 pm

sorry. *sigh* Posting now....

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:48 pm

It's okay I know we are all busy with other rps than this one.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!