Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa.

a part of “Mona Lisa”, a fictional universe by +delusional+world+.

Oh Mona Lisa, I paid to see you frown, Oh Mona Lisa, There is nothing wrong in a taste of what you paid for. HAS STARTED BUT IS STILL ACCEPTING.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mona Lisa”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Mona Lisa.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:46 pm

"Mona Lisa."

In the small town of Clinton, South Whidbey High School is home to a very beautiful girl named Mona Lisa. Almost everyone in Clinton knows her and she is not only very beautiful, but her personality is of the best as well. Teachers, students, and people all around the town know and love her. She gets great grades, already has a college scholarship going for her and she is only a junior, does cheer-leading, is friends with almost everyone in the town and to top it off, her family is from a long line of successful lawyers. Mona Lisa is the most elegant and beautiful girl around, period. Mona Lisa also has a one-of a kind boyfriend who are very happy with each-other, or so thought.

Mona Lisa has been dating this boy for three months, and just recently, he has gone missing. Mona Lisa is so respected that no one suspects her, but truth is, she did it, oh but no one knows... except her boyfriend that is, but he is dead; or so thought. A young girl is the least popular girl in the town; she lives in a poor home, her family is drug-addicts and her younger brother died some time back ago. This girl is counted as one of the most weirdest girls in the town, despite her cute looks, which are covered up by the daily dirt and grime, she has been shunned by society, and now suspected of the murder of Mona Lisa's boyfriend.

While all hope seems to slip away for this girl, some shade of hope appears, that's right, Mona Lisa's boyfriend; though he may be dead, he doesn't accept his fate and has turned into a wandering spirit, looking for someone to hear his pleadings and what not. Though, the only person who does hear him is the most hated, that's right, the girl. Now, they must team up and try to find justice and get Mona Lisa back for what she has done, by getting her to jail.

+Reservations For Who-
Detective-OPEN
The detective's Son.-OPEN
The head cheerleader-OPEN
________________________________________________________♥

This is where you make reservations, ask questions, and just talk about what ever.(:
Last edited by +delusional+world+ on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
[ Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Mona Lisa.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:11 pm

I think i could pull off 'the girl', though I am willing to take a different role as well.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:21 pm

ok~ :3

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:25 pm

:D Lets see...age....it's been a while since I was in highschool, so 17? or younger??

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:29 pm

I would prefer ages between 15-18, so you can pick if you want to be 17. :D

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:29 pm

Hulloes,!

Maan I love that song.
And would you mind if I took Ghost boy off yer hands? c:
As a very short lived king but said, "GLORIOUS." many people began to swoon in the presence of his shining golden armor.

They'll Rob you Blind is my latest RP! :'D

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:39 pm

no problemo~! x3

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby agonydonkey on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:40 pm

EDIT: Nevermind. I hate to pull out two minutes after getting in (literally) but I'm too scared to get involved because I am new here. >.< I am going to have to get used to this place before I try to join anything.
*Light is darkness turned inside out.
-Beelzebub

agonydonkey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:49 pm

Submitted, made her 17 lol, hope her profile is to your liking.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:08 pm

its alright.... but i've seen your roleplaying and i know your good. (:

(If you don't remember, the circus rp:P )

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:16 pm

I do remember, that's why I joined :D

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:19 pm

well, i feel honored~ xD and sorry i haven't replied on there... i just don't know what to say and I haven't got the chance... -.-;; -i know... excuses excuses... shame on meh~!- (but its ture)

sorry, having a small argument with myself C3

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Well that RP has been slow all together. People have seemed to have completely forgotten about doing their 'acts'.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:19 pm

Oh my, sorry to interject myself, but have you PM'd them?
And I tend to rip my hair out whenever an RP tends to go slow after people start posting.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:05 pm

your not interjecting yourself. xP And I have done that before to one of my fave rps and they either don't reply or they say they will and never do... I can't tell you how many times I have annoyed people with that xD eventually, they end up dropping out or just don't ever reply to my PMs, so i tend to leave it alone now. x)

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:08 am

Aaaah, that makes sense. Heh, anyways, if it makes you feel better, I'm constantly free since it's summer break and most of the people I know are going out for vacationing, so I'll be here daily. xD

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:50 pm

lol, thank yous~ i am usually off and on. :P ah, and if no one joins by tonight, then we will start.(:

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Planning on controlling the detective then?

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:43 pm

ya, and if anyone wants that spot then they could just ask for a summary and jump in. :D

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Ah, well that makes sense :D I think we could manage very well as it stands now, because the three major roles are already taken.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!