Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Killer Instinct

Killer Instinct

a part of “Killer Instinct”, a fictional universe by sweet_angle66.

There is a killer inside all of us. (more pple needed)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Killer Instinct”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Killer Instinct

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:53 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Killer Instinct"

This rp will feature:
-adult themes
-violence
-mild coarse language
-drug references and/or drug use

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

hey everyone :)
Last edited by sweet_angle66 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Killer Instinct

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:02 pm

Definitely doing this Roleplay. Such a great idea! I'll get a character in later tomorrow though. Sorry but I'm on a vacation and can't get on my laptop till night
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:48 am

Take your time there is no rush, I am currently studying for my exams for next week (well i should be lol)...so we properly wont start this rp officially until wednesday of next week maybe earlier.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:00 pm

Alright glad there is no rush because I honestly don't have the brain power to think up a good story for my character tonight. Once I'm back from vacation on Sunday, I'll definitely get the character in :D

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:23 am

YAY to all the characters, great job guys, very creative!

I will try and get a post up either tomorrow or tuesday!

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:19 am

Start posting guys and hopefully more people will join!

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Hey angel, maybe to get more characters, you should re-edit the intro and in the synopsis thing, and say that we are still in need of characters. That's what I usually do when my rp's need more characters.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildWolf123 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:05 pm

I just posted, if there is anything wrong with my post, then feel free to tell me about it.
~WildWolf123Image~

WildWolf123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:21 pm

@wildwolf: WELCOME..and your post is fine.

@jay: great idea.

NEW RULE:
I just realised that i forgot something in the rules, you cant kill anyones character without there permission.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:46 pm

WildWolf! Your post was freaking awesome haha. I just thought you should know. I love stuff like that and wish I could write like that :)

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildWolf123 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Thanks everyone. -^_^- I actually had a longer post I was going to put up, but I thought it was too gruesome so I had to re-write... =_=;

WildWolf123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildWolf123 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:49 am

Sorry for double posting, but who is Greg yelling to? Is it some random person? Sorry, its just I don't really want to ignore it if he is talking to someone.(:

WildWolf123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:25 am

Oops, It's Natasha. I was actually reminding myself to write who he had seen's name so everyone would know bc that annoys me when people don't do that, but of course I forgot. I'll edit it.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:14 am

@wildwolf: wheres your double post? i cant see it *scratches head* am i blind or did you delete it or something?

sorry everyone for taking so long ot post been a bit busy.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildWolf123 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:17 pm

In OOC.(:

EDIT-
I won't be on for some time since we are moving to another state and the internet access will be gone for some time.(: Please understand.:D

WildWolf123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:49 am

@wild: no biggy about the double post, i thought you were talking about the ic and i got so confused but its okay, double posting can happen sometimes and i dont really care about it! oh that must be really excited, well hope you have a safe trip and move and we will be waiting for you to come...well the rp will continue but your character can just be hidden in the jungle somewhere away from everyone lol

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:24 am

Is the Rp dead? :\
ImageImage

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:18 am

i think so :(

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!