Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Second Life

Second Life

a part of “Second Life”, a fictional universe by agonydonkey.

How does it feel? To know that you are not real? To know that your life is a lie?----- Multiple Personality Syndrome on crack.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Second Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Second Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby agonydonkey on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Second Life"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
*Light is darkness turned inside out.
-Beelzebub

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

agonydonkey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Second Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:21 pm

Hi! Uh, is it okay if I just submit a char profile right now and do a huge edit tomorrow? It's kind of late, but I do definitely want a character in the RP, I like the idea. ; u ;
As a very short lived king but said, "GLORIOUS." many people began to swoon in the presence of his shining golden armor.

They'll Rob you Blind is my latest RP! :'D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby agonydonkey on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:48 pm

Hey there, thanks for the interest and sorry for the late reply. Go right ahead. Though wouldn't it be easier to just wait till tomorrow entirely if you need a huge edit? XD Whatever works for you though I try to keep my players happy.

agonydonkey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:04 am

Haha, yeaaah.
Nevermind about huge edit now though!
It turns out parental units decided to go out and watch another movie, so I got time. LOL.
I just need to find my pics for Camden and Abrams and for the Guardian too~

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:01 am

Sounds interesting.... I'll probably have a profile up sometime today, maybe around 10 (my time, so in about an hour) depending... Anyways~
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ailliana Stone on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:53 pm

I'm definitely excited for this! :) The idea intrigued me!
"People who say writing is boring obviously never wanted to be god of their own universe."

Ailliana Stone
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:53 pm

Hee, so I finally found the pictures for abrams and Camden, and then I facepalmed when I saw them next to eachother and saw how different the styles were.

Whatever.
Now onto a guardian charrie. If my Tripper even gets accepted. XD

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby agonydonkey on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:32 pm

Okay, so if my internet would stop being a total snail I'm going to get around to accepting all of you.

To the players who have characters with the Mind Reading and Charm powers, I have seen these become problem powers before but so long as you don't go overboard I'll let you keep these powers...just be careful of how often you use them and how potent they are so the chars do not become all mighty.

Remember that each of you needs to make a Guardian sheet, that or I'll take the name and persona you gave me and make one for you, but if you want me to make your Guardian ya gotta say so or I'll think you're still coming up with one.

Last but not least....DO NOT POST YET. I know I accepted you but I'm trying to work things out to a final-ish state here. I also always like to make an intro post, sooo....no posting. Be patient. I know it's taking forever, so I'm sorry for being slow...

agonydonkey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ailliana Stone on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:46 pm

Yeah, I know the charm thing can become iffy, but I promise not to go overboard, unless of course you have a suggestion for another power. I was honestly having trouble coming up with one and I figured it was fitting for the person.

(: I wouldn't mind so much if you made my guardian for me. I mean, I listed a little about them when I submitted my character, but yeah. :) I'd love it if you would do so.

And it's no problem! (: Take your time although I'm antsy!

Ailliana Stone
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Is there a specific character skelly to follow for the guardian?
Am I crazy? Well, that depends. Define crazy.

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:11 pm

I have a feeling my character has the slightly useless and not very cool powers... haha... XD I don't mind XD Anyway... You can make the guardian for me, unless you'd rather I made it... I don't really have any ideas, so... XD I'm fine with waiting to post, too XD

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby agonydonkey on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:44 pm

@Ailliana: Of course. Would be glad to make a Guardian for you, and yes I will follow the starting points you gave.
@Poetic: XD I shall make one for you as well then
@Mother: The Guardian skelly is right below the Tripper skelly.

I really can't wait to get home...where I actually get a signal and can work on this rp much faster >.<

agonydonkey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ailliana Stone on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Alright. :) Thanks! And no worries! :D I'm just excited to play. Great idea really!

Ailliana Stone
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby agonydonkey on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:10 pm

Okay...I can't do it.

I've spent the past few hours working on Guardians whilst also finishing my own character...and to sum it up it isn't turning out so wonderful. I'm just having a really hard time is all. I thought I could make them for you to take a load off of your back, but now that the load is on my back...I seem to keep hitting dead ends. If you really really really want me to make yours then I will try again, but otherwise please consider making your own Guardian to suit your personal flavor and desires for this character.

In other news, I am finally starting to write the intro post, so we'll be able to start playing soon for those that are excited...

Finally, I need to know your guys' preference for the playing of the Guardian chars. Do you want:
A) for them to be NPCs that both I and the player control?
B) player chars that only I control?
or C) player chars that only the owner player (the one who made them) control?

agonydonkey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby agonydonkey on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:01 pm

First post is up. You can start posting.

Try to post once every one or two days, and if you can't make it, tell me here. :)

Try also not to leave others behind, though it is okay if you go back and forth between two characters when it doesn't affect anyone else.

Oh yeah, and read every post all the way. Or you may miss something and end up being corrected. XD

Otherwise, have fun. This will still be open for awhile but I'll close it after we really get into it.

@OverworkedWarden: Since your char works (I think?) in construction or building, I thought it might be convinient for a meeting if he was working on the building Ninn lived in. You don't have to meet her or work there of course but just an idea if you are interested.

agonydonkey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:44 am

I will go ahead and post, and after that I will make a guardian XD My brain is working again, so it'll be fine XD Thank you for trying, though. Anyways, if I make the guardian I think it would be fine if I control them... Since I might want them to do something in the future -shrugs- And I'll probably have Ignen lurking around....
Also, are you going to tell us when to stop taking the REAL drug?

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby agonydonkey on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Hmm I was thinking about making some interesting stuff happen (or trying to) that would possibly motivate your chars to see what happens if they don't, but I don't think I was going to directly say 'stop taking it now.' XD unless of course the story called for something so abrupt...

agonydonkey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:49 pm

@ Agonydonkey --

Heh, all right with me, and yeah, he works in construction and the such. c:
And agh, Sorry bout not making Robert's skelly. Is it all right if he's Camden's Mother figure? His dad died. I'm thinking how. ; u ;

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby agonydonkey on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Of course. ^_^ So long as it's explained it works for me.

agonydonkey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:27 pm

So uh... Now what?

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!