Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Last Fallen

The Last Fallen

a part of “The Last Fallen”, a fictional universe by NasiaWords.

These kids don't know about their powers, abilities or half their lineage. But on their 16th birthdays, they are about to find out, and be chased down.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Last Fallen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Last Fallen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:45 am

you guys, i hope this rp isn't dying, though we are kinda waiting for a few important people to posts... if they don't post in one more day... how about just bumping up the excitement so when they do look at this they will think, "SHIIIIITT! I have to post!!!!" cause i don't want this rp to die.(:
[ Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:57 pm

Lol...yeah, I know. I've been waiting impatiently for a chance to post a reply here. :P That sounds like a good idea to me. :P Make people post through their excitement. XD
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:21 pm

lol, but the question is... what should the excitement be? xD

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Hmm...good question. I know Nasia's trying to get on the computer...but her parents aren't letting her on anytime soon...but I can ask her about any ideas next time I talk with her. ...But I don't have any ideas myself. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:26 pm

its a hard question since most of the characters are content right now.

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:17 pm

Il try to get something when i post. Sorry about not posting still. But now i have he whole weekend and part of monday (Math extra help that day) to myself, so (once i finish up this little thing im doing in this one game) i think i can bring something interesting to the table.

Also, how do you feel about S.P.E.A.R.? (Supernatural Persons Enslavers And Recoverers). Its a little thing i made for an RP a long time ago and it seems like it would be a good fit for the Government Agents. Made it up myself :D

Warning: Please keep your epic shields handy at all time.

Lol, i just had a small funny thought. S.H.I.E.L.D. vs S.P.E.A.R. xD Just had to put that in

So like i said, il post sometime in the near future...hopefully...
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:18 pm

Ah...I know; it's so hard to come up with something exciting at this point in the rp...we'll have to try thought.

As far as S.P.E.A.R., that would be up to Nasia. After all, its her rp. I think it might be interesting, though. And as far as trying to post and getting everyone else in, too...good luck with that. Hopefully you can think of something that we're overlooking to get other people in the rp.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:01 am

I'm restarting this ya'll. If you wanna do this, you have to make another character.

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!