Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sunset City: The Panther's reign

Sunset City: The Panther's reign

a part of “Sunset City: The Panther's reign”, a fictional universe by Arekkusu.

6 strangers from different lifestyles come together to not only live together, but survive from a deadly gang that they've pissed off one too many times!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sunset City: The Panther's reign”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Sunset City: The Panther's reign

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sunset City: The Panther's reign"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
You see that? See how peaceful everything is right now? Fifty bucks says I can turn that peace into chaos in under a minute.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Sunset City: The Panther's reign

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:47 pm

Reserve me a girl spot, please

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:54 pm

May I reserve girl one please?

Maci I'm beginning to think I'm secretly stalking you...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:20 pm

About time i got a stalker! Just kidding. Maybe we jsut have the same taste in roleplayes, even thought this is liek my 22nd roleplay im in. Im bored during the day. But im going shopping saturday! Plus Im going to add you as a "Friend" unless you want to be a "Foe"

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Fancy meeting you here Maci! :) I promise I'm not stalking you haha.

Can I reserve a girl por favor? (hehe spanish...)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:49 pm

Well it seems like all the girl spots are taking (just saying, i am not the GM though) but maybe if the other girl spot and they dont post their character you could take that spot, ot you cna beg the GM to let you play as a girl, because it seems more girls roleplay in school roleplays, just saying.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:24 pm

oopsies! Damn it! I always seem to do that! Well, I don't need to play in this roleplay, I have plenty of others that I am in.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:36 am

Yeah, all the girl spots are now taken. Lovely Spade got the last spot

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:00 am

Tell me if I need to change anything?

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:24 am

Nah man that's perfect

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:12 am

SOrry I haven't posted! I had no clue you had started

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:14 pm

Your not alone Jack. Ok im going to read these posts now. Aso, this same thing happened to me on another Rolepplay, but i hae to read 73 posts!

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!