Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gunship: True Beginnings

Gunship: True Beginnings

a part of “Gunship: True Beginnings”, a fictional universe by Ark Reahver.

(CLOSED) The adventurer's of a ship surrounded in mystery arrive at the beginning of a long and difficult journey.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gunship: True Beginnings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Gunship: True Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:16 am

I wouldn't recommend that. The hooded men are only taking "special people" with them. Why they are special is kind of a big deal, so for now the crew should not get kidnapped. Soon enough you'll find out exactly what is going on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Banksyt on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:47 am

post people post!
@Ark, if my character in anyway sidetracks your chat with the general just ignore it, except the part of the bombs splitting the city (i mean for that to be serious business).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Banksyt
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby utahann on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:53 pm

Say we haven't seen Captain Jones for a while...(HINT HINT)
Have a nice day!

utahann
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Whoot! Seems like we're getting somewhere!
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:34 pm

lol banksyt, two miles? that's a big distance height wise. 5,280 ft are in a mile, the empire state building is only 1250 feet tall.

For future reference, sky-cities are about the height of the empire state from to to bottom, the're usually much wider than tall.

Also we should actually be heading above to find the bombs, just a heads up.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Banksyt on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:47 am

up? fine whateva you say, i'll edit my post.

Banksyt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby utahann on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:10 pm

A quick review on whose where please?

utahann
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:40 pm

I believe Shi, Sierus, The Captain, and Victoria, are at the Central district.

Allen, Edwin, and Angel are heading up there as well.

Everyone else is down in the lower levels, either lost or at the camp or whatever.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Banksyt on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:48 am

right, you lead ARk and i'll follow.

Banksyt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby utahann on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:03 am

Thanks Ark,is it okay if Victoria is the one to find either Reuben or Angel's scarf?
Last edited by utahann on Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

utahann
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:03 pm

OKAY, I'M BACK!! Quick, someone fill me in on what I've missed!!

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:56 am

@Vio: Does Sierus still have that crush on Shi? Or was that just a short-lived thing, cuz if not then I won't try to find situations for them to randomly be next to each other... Gracias.

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:39 am

Of course! Of course! He sure does. And he would be delighted if she would partake with social interest in him... of course, right now he is delusionally looking for his son. Hit him, or something.
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Seriously, guys. I'm almost afraid to look at the thread and see how much I've missed. It sucks being gone for a few days; you never know how far everyone's gotten and you have to find some way to jump back in. SO HELP!!

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:49 pm

Ok @ Angel

Since the last time you posted, Edwin talked to the General.

-There is one final part to the attack, an ex-prisoner and terrorist named Harris is behind the whole thing, he demanded that all the prisoner's go free or else he would blow up the city. Edwin and Allen decided to go help the people escape, when the general decided not to tallow the prisoner's to escape. Ed is waiting for angel to reply, so they can go to the docks and search for the bombs that threaten to kill the civilians if the prisoners don;t go free.

-Sierus has woken up from a delusional nightmare about his son, and is resting on shi's lap. Things in the Central district have calmed down now, and all the people seem to be united through their losses.

-The rest of the crew in the low disctrict, have not relied or responded in a while. So i;m not really sure what they're doing.

@Vio

lol

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Sounds like a plan Vio, I'll see to it that Shi knocks some sense back into that red head of his ;D

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kazewarrior on Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:27 pm

I'm still here! But I am completely hung up waiting on River. She has disappeared again. XD I have no idea what to do now, as Lyle is awaiting Rikki's reply. :/ And just having him wander off without her is a little weird, considering that she's unable to walk and Lyle's supposed to help her. Even so, I have no idea what they're supposed to be doing in the lower levels. XD;

I could just pretend that Lyle has started to help Rikki walk, but she went unconscious (again), but I don't want to do it without River's permission. :/
I google, therefore I smart.

kazewarrior
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:43 pm

like i said before, if some one doesn;t show up for a while and leaves you kind of stuck, it's ok to skip their post and just do something else. I'm sure river won't mind if you just move her character.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Banksyt on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:22 am

Hey ark I just wan't to tell you that i'm not going to be able to get propa internet for a week or so. so if you need to just make my character a npc go ahead.

Banksyt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby utahann on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:20 pm

I made this avatar of Victoria on Tektek.org
[img][img]http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/4269/tekd13e623.png[/img][/img]

utahann
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!