Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Levanter winds

Levanter winds

a part of “Levanter winds”, a fictional universe by Lux_Disraeli.

A small kingdom nestled in the French mountains, has started to attract supernaturals from all over. (Free spots open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Levanter winds”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Levanter winds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:32 pm

Well all that is going on right now is a ball in the castle hosted by Ivy, nothing huge has happened yet i wanted to giveeveryone time to middle and meet the others in the Haven so its just a get to know everyone ball.that about wraps it up
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drama_Queen on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:37 pm

Eh, I might just join.
Can't get enough of: DRAMA

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Drama_Queen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drama_Queen on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:31 am

Reserve me a vampire if you would be so kind.

Drama_Queen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:49 am

I have been rather busy as of late, the summer really is taking it's toll on me and I've found myself having more of a life then when I was in school, surprisingly.
I was lucky enough to have the time now to tell you all this.
I'm not sure when I can post but I just thought you all should know as to my where abouts.
<3
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:04 am

Woop posting Lucrezia's first entrance :D Raven's gonna get a new fairy friend xD
xx

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Radical_Dreamer909 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:46 pm

I am extremely interested in this rp! Will post an app for a vampire (maybe?) tomorrow after work!! Can't wait to start posting (If accepted!) ^_^

Radical_Dreamer909
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drama_Queen on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Just waiting for my vamp to be accepted. Her name is Destiny Death.

Drama_Queen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Drama_Queen your char is approved welcome :)

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drama_Queen on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Thank you! Erm, is anybody gonna rp?

Drama_Queen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:11 pm

Three new approvals welcome all

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Welcome Radical

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Vladimir is Baby's.
End. Of. Story. (;
:P
Orlando Bloom used to be my obsession, no lie! <3
Last edited by kelsiikhaos on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:51 am

Welcome Valran

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sierralynn on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:10 pm

So bored. :(
Type Name: Sierra
Type with Eyes closed: Sierra
Type with nose: siexrcrca
Type with elbow ds9i3w4rrda
Slam face on keyboard: gbvvvv ccccccccccccccccc

sierralynn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sierralynn on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:09 pm

Nobody is on! :(

sierralynn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digital.ps on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:04 am

So since this place is magical and protects those in it from danger, does that mean that vampires can walk in the sun? Or are they still burned when they do?

Digital.ps
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:16 am

You know...I'm going to take Luxies place and say sure.
I'm not exactly sure what she would say, but I know her really well...and frankly I feel responsible for not letting this die.
However.
I sadly may not be posting for a while, my phone is fucking up and for some reason it won't let me post and I have to resort to the computer until the problem is fix.
Never tarry, however. I will post as often as possible.
I'm just not sure when. :/

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Radical_Dreamer909 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:46 pm

I am so so so sorry I haven't been able to post!!>_< Have not had a laptop and is currently on my phone. I would say another 2 days (hopefully sooner) Before I can post. For the time being, I'll have Yukiko pass out from too much drinkage and then I should be able to catch up!

Radical_Dreamer909
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:29 pm

roleplay/the-covenant-2-second-comings/
If you love me, join as a human!

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digital.ps on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:38 pm

roleplay/the-teams-at-it-again-a-team-fortress-2-rp/#ooc\

Come join Red team! I'm tryin to help this RP get movin.

Digital.ps
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!