Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Suzoku Academy: A not so normal life

Suzoku Academy: A not so normal life

a part of “Suzoku Academy: A not so normal life”, a fictional universe by Arekkusu.

Two siblings attempt to face life at the richest school in the world. What could go wrong?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Suzoku Academy: A not so normal life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Suzoku Academy: A not so normal life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:59 am

This is the OOC for "Suzoku Academy: A not so normal life"

If you have any questions, ask me or Neru.
You see that? See how peaceful everything is right now? Fifty bucks says I can turn that peace into chaos in under a minute.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Suzoku Academy: A not so normal life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Not to tell you how to run your Rp but, wouldn't it be better to have character be accepted by you guys.
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:29 pm

We were thinking of doing that, but this way just seems a little easier in my opinion

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:26 pm

I hope my character is okay :D
Also, can you message me about when this will start?
-Beth or call me Gizmo :)
xx <3

BlackDove
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:35 pm

Needs more popular assholes. We have a bunch of richies that are goody two-shoes, so some Antagonists don't sound half bad...

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:43 pm

I can update my girl to be like that. But I would still like her to be nessa's friend.
But in the bitchy, "I'm-Only-Your-Friend-To-Make-Me-Look-Better" kind of way.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:40 pm

That would be a good idea Cherry, we have to many..well too sweet characters.
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Alrighty, I edited her (but I kept an essence of what I had wanted her to be, just...meaner.)
And i just thought you should know, Neru,I adore your icon.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:12 pm

Alright, I like the way she turned out
And thank you ^_^

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:42 pm

Hey guys, Arek and I were talking about how we don't want to rp to like run out of ideas or anything. Or just get boring.
So we decided we should all come up with things to do.
Any suggestions?

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:58 pm

Maybe a school trip..Somewhere....Interesting...
Yeah. No. xD

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:00 pm

I like school trips :D
But even stuff like a welcome back dance or auditions/try outs for school teams. They can usually cause some conflict, even between the rich people.
There's also this idea of secrets being spread around the school, leaked out by an anonymous source on a large scale, and everyone thinks its the new people :D
Imma think of more, but thats it for now :)
xx <3

BlackDove
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:25 pm

Well.
Maybe one of the girls, like a bitchy one, could have a boyfriend but he falls in love with Nessa, and he dumps the rich-bitch (Ha! I rythmed :3 ) so the rich girl becomes her friends to learn her secrets and spread rumors around the school or something.

Yeah, so it's like BlackDove's idea of secrets but slightly different.

Know what I'm saying? Cuz I don't xD

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:12 pm

xD Yeah I think I got what your saying (Key word THINK)xD Haha but yeah that sounds like a good idea, and I like BlackDove's idea's too.
I'll let Arek know and see what he thinks.

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:26 pm

So right now there's five days of summer left?
I think I got that from one of either Neru's or Arekkusu's posts.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:25 pm

Yep 5 days of summer then school starts.

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:13 pm

would it be fine to make a second character

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:26 pm

Yeah that wopuld be totaly fine(: We actually need a few more characters.

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Guess who posted for the first time in...a day or so?

Cherry did.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:08 pm

Ish someone gonna post...? O_O

Neru
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!