Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Queen

The Queen

a part of “The Queen”, a fictional universe by Sky Ash.

"Well, revenge and sweets, they actually taste the same, don't you agree?"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Queen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Queen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Ash on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Queen"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Keep calm,
And carry on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sky Ash
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Queen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:27 pm

I have interest but also a few questions.

Has the demon any power because he is described as a powerful being but there is no information about if he has powers or ability's.
I really don't like to add a picture as I can't find a picture looking like my character and I also dislike Anime so could I instead give a description?
Why would the Demon still follow the queen as she can't give him any more to eat?
Does the age limit also count for him?

I want to play the demon as I like to play evil beings can get up a character pretty fast after you answer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:56 pm

I'm also interested in the role of the Demon. I hope it's alright if I submit a character too - Sky Ash can either pick between us or modify the story a little bit and allow two demons. n_n
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:19 pm

I agree to that and I may have a idea what the other Demon could do

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Ash on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:46 pm

...Two Demons would be a nice idea. Okay, it's decided. You two can both be the Demons.

The age limit doesn't count for the demon, you can choose a special ability for it, yes a description is okay, and I don't know how to answer your question on why the demon would still follow the Queen, so I'll let you decide what you want it to do.

Sky Ash
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:16 am

Then I would give the honer of being the Demon called in the story to Animality Opera and my character can be the second. So he gets the talking with the queen as his character likes here more (Who is going to play the queen?) And my character can be more focused on the hands of death as they are on his side and it would spread the demons more out.

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:36 am

Okee dokee~ That certainly works, considering your character has a mask. n_n
As far as I know no one's applied for the Queen yet. Hopefully we get more characters soon so we can get this off the ground~

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:06 am

okay we have a problem, no queen has submitted and we have past the time were people sign up. Maybe one of us could play her?

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:22 pm

If no one else takes interest in the roleplay, I'd say it's as good as dead before it started. -_o' Unless the GM goes to post in Roleplayers Wanted; but we need a lot more than just the Queen..

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:40 pm

yes I also think this role play is as good as death and the GM is probably not reading anything that pops up in here as she could see this role play was death after the second day of it's existence. I'm going to abandon my character after a wile

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!