Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pokemon World!

Pokemon World!

a part of “Pokemon World!”, a fictional universe by Jadebud98.

It is a game st in the world of Pokemon except for the fact that it's set in a whole different region that has all of the Pokemon from the other region. Roleplay based on Pokemon book series/tv show/anime/movie/etc

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon World!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Pokemon World!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Don't worry I know! It's perfectly fine to be the Aerus town gym leader or the fifth or sixth but I recommend Areus Town just send in a character application but all it needs is a picture and what Pokemon he/she uses and their name of course. But if you want the fifth or sixth I'm going to need an application with the same but also what gym type they are.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Alright i can try witht he picture but i've never figrued out how to do it lol but I can do the rest and is it cool like if the gym leader has a history with my charachter

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:53 pm

And also we have a picture for the roleplay! It's a cute Pikachu!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:57 pm

The gym leader can have a history and you don't need to do the picture you could just leave a link. That's what I do at least because I dont know either lol!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:01 pm

cool your a pretty aesome gm most gms hate that i dont know how to use pictures lol but I'll have it up momentaril and I'll take theaerus gym

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:05 pm

lol thats sucks and the gm's are weird I mean you just have to click the link...

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:33 pm

"hey posted the gym leader

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:39 pm

is there a list of all the gyms and the pokemon they are supposed to use.
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Love the character but could you lower the levels of the pokemon because she is the second gym leader so her pokemon should be around the twenties or so...

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:44 pm

HEads up, wont be posting again tonight, sorry.

"Because 'Kill it with fire' should be your FIRST reaction to a problem."

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:44 pm

my bad I thought she was the sixth lol yeah ust a sec

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Okay your good for now i guess!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:01 am

So can I get an idea of what you had for pokemon type choice for each open gym? or is this open for the creators choice?

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:13 am

Strange no one has called for the position of champion.
Can I reserve that spot, and sorry for not posting today I haven't been feeling so well.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:25 am

It is the creators coice but all that is open now is the 5 and 6 gyym maybe 7 later on.
@ zanesaphire: those spots will be open if we get to the 7 gym

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:33 am

yeah, y'all are quick posters...80 posts in one day! Wow....anyway, my character is wanting to catch a Purrloin (because her mother has one) and it's a dark-type, and I don't see any dark-type Pokemon on the routes yet....I was wondering if Beckki could spot one anyway. Is that okay? If not, I'll just wait for her to catch one.
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:21 pm

Route Two can have a Purrloin.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:25 pm

yay! and I have made a Pokemon RP too!

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Copyright Link Required By June 30, 2011: Lilaiy

Yeah I saw that so I went ahead and got a copyright link or I think it is.
http://www.pokemon.com/us/copyright/

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Oh no it's okay I already got it all done just before I checked the OOC!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!