Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Monster Games

The Monster Games

a part of “The Monster Games”, a fictional universe by RosexXxStarlight.

When a boy and a girl are chosen from each species of monster and thrown into an arena to fight to the death, what will happen?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Monster Games”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Monster Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:03 pm

Is everyone ready for a time skip? Just to the next day for training
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:02 pm

yeah sure skip to training... I'm just wondering about the vampire girl T_T we had something planned out....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElizTheWerePire on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:08 pm

Wati did she just dissapear? Or quit? I can play her if you need :)

ElizTheWerePire
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:45 pm

I pmed her not too long ago and she wasn't sure about coming back, but she did for one post...

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:45 pm

Well if she doesn't come back.... Eliz you can have female vamp, but we would then need a male wolf. I know someone who's good at playing a werewolf :) Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Yes Rose, Aiden would be fun to bring in, and give us a preview of Carnes. But what about ADelle? that post has me wondering what sort of game these guys are playing.

On a more open note, i would like to ask that we forget something i posted earlier, the post about excalibur and you having to agree, i don't know why i said that (actually i do, one sleep deprived adn two slightly drunk from a party a few hours before... all in all, not a good time to post) but the more i think on it the more i realize it was pointless and made no sense so the prize is for whoever wins, screw the having to have accepted his challenge... and i promise to hold off on posting next time i'm slightly more than buzzed and slightly below eight hours a night. XD

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:16 pm

I love the plans for Adelle :)

Hahah Not only is Desmond becoming dark, but also a drunk :) Him and Chad should get together

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Ouch Aur, Kane has a silver tongue doesn't he. But we'll see whose all bark no bite in the matches wont we, i wasn't under the impression that a kitsune was so strong physically, but that makes me wonder where the others went.

I know its seems like the Carnes crew is alienating everyone else but thats not our intent (or not mine at least <_<) its just that we've all RP'ed these characters for so long that their are established motiefs and indepth back story. Where'd the minotaurs and Mathew go? I miss the new people already.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Mathew posted yesterday so i'm not going to pm him.. but I'll pm the male minotaur since jrssica is posting, just hasn't lately as the girl.

yeah i talked to gogokeepgoing (female vamp) about that... I feel so bad

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Yeah sorry i haven't been posting, it's not that i feel alienated or anyhthing it's just when i am about to post i read everybody else's posts and i don't understand exactly what the heck is going on and have a "Wha?..." moment, then i feel tired and go to bed. So it isn't your guys fault... even remotely, its my ignorance and fatigue.

Church
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElizTheWerePire on Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:23 pm

Hahah Church that happened to me when I first came :P I was in Carnes in the beginning but left for a year and when i came back i was like oh dear... So don't worry just jump in. I wouldnt suggest talking to Kiera as she isnt particularly friendly (sorry nothing personal) unless you are evil and wish to be a total jerk to her too :) Star is being no fun at the moment so Kiera needs someone to spar with ;)

ElizTheWerePire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:58 pm

Well if she wants to spar it pretty easy to do that with Corzaus, he's a warrior so really you just have to challenge him and he'll fight no problem.

Church
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElizTheWerePire on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Hahah I didnt mean physical sparring :P Star and Kiera have a...history. They absolutely hate each other because they are fighting over Shad. So they argue A LOT! Right now they are on somewhat good terms so its been pretty quiet lately.

ElizTheWerePire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:14 pm

I know...being nice to Kiera is so difficult for me to post as! xP

Okay guys, I was thinking of two things we could do now...
ONE~ Timeskip to the games!!!! And fight to the death and figure out about all of the game master's little twists (which i'm really proud of and i swear will be awesome)
TWO~ Maybe have a parade for the public? Where the girl and boy of each species have to strut their stuff with their "partner"

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:58 pm

I think we should do one because we have done 174 posts and haven't done anything climatic and that's how my roleplay died :( and I love this one so we can't let it die!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Let the games begin!

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm

I'm sorry it took me so long to post, but every time I looked at this rp I just couldn't think of a good post to put up. :P I tried, though...
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:57 pm

Right just to let you know the book Mathew took was Desmond's alchemy book. I like being a jerk like that lol.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:21 pm

A little note about the terrain... The forest is EXTREMELY hot and humid where the mountain is unbarably cold and can make even a vampire's teeth chatter (jade, this means Mat will still be cold in th e pumpkin)

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Okay but also it has a magic coating that would protect him from some of the cold and it is almost unbreakable by like avalanches which is why he made the plan to go to the mountains and there is a small fire inside like a jackolantern so he will still be quite cold but just not as unbearably cold as he would be without it if thats okay with you.

Also im going to take into account that magic is a bit harder to use now due to aureliers post.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!