Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Zodiac Championship!

Zodiac Championship!

a part of “Zodiac Championship!”, a fictional universe by Jadebud98.

When all of the zodiac spirits are brought together by a game master to fight for the name of strongest spirit what will happen?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Zodiac Championship!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Zodiac Championship!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Very true in both instances lol...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:35 pm

All Pm's have been sent!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:15 pm

If all else fails, then recruit people for roles that have been left behind by people who quit. I'll try and find a few peeps of mine to fill in the roles if I need to. Asked the only one I knows who likes rp'ing on here, and he wasen't interested in the rp. But if you need new people, I can ask others to join the site. I've also recently started a Katekyo Hitman Reborn rp, and have one role left open for it.

Edit: Sence we haven't gotten too deeply into the rp it wouldn't be too hard to fit replacements in.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:28 am

True, and it's looking as though that will have to be the solution...and if we have like at least six of the zodiac spirits back in and cant get any more people to join then as a last resort we can kill off the others saying that they opened their envelope before they were told to.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:30 pm

Sukeru is now a pervert. xP

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLastHunter on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:06 am

Yeah, Umeno found that out the hard way... lll_ _
I'm many people at once! One moment I'm an innocent Aquarius. The next I'm a child demon ready to steal some power! Then I'm a trapped genie, falling in love. Suddenly, I'm a small doll, looking for dango and love! I just can't make up my mind anymore...

TheLastHunter
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:38 am

Truthfully Jade, I think you might need to remake the rp. I only see3-4 people total that are still active.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:49 pm

yeah I know what your saying...I'll get to that soon so keep checking the OOC daily and I'll an ounce when I make it.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:52 am

I made the new Zodiac championship! It is called Zodiac Champinship! (retry). Please feel free to submit the same characters or make new ones I look forward to seeing you there ;)

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:38 am

Zodiac Championship! (Retry.) got changed to The Zodiac Championship!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!