Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Porcelain Curse

The Porcelain Curse

a part of “The Porcelain Curse”, a fictional universe by Lovely ♠.

Four people find themselves cursed and only true love can save them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Porcelain Curse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Porcelain Curse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:18 am

Just letting you guys know, we can start once we get one more male human!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:49 pm

i guess i can join :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Oh hey AnimeGirl! Sure you can :)

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Sorry i won't be able to put the character up until tomorrow

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:34 pm

Just in case the last two character spots are filled, I wanted to let you know that I will probably be unable to post this weekend.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Okay, I'm still waiting for the last two spots.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:55 pm

Can I be human 4? (Lovely Spade, how many rp's of yours is this now that I want to join? lol)
Darkness pierces my veins.
It infiltrates my lungs.
It clouds my vision
And my thoughts.
I'm sorry that I'm broken.
But please don't try to fix me.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Sure :)! Is that the last spot? And I don't know lol!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:15 pm

Yes it is the last spot, and let's see... There's last friday night, you could have told me, this, and isn't there another one?

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:32 pm

Kay sweet :)! ...really? Wow lol I can't remember the other ones either.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:59 pm

I'm done! And actually, I don't think there is another one that I actually joined. I think there was one that I was planning to join... Hmm... Ima find it! lol

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Okay I'll go accept it, lol okay :)

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:02 pm

Eww double post :(

Anyways, just to let everyone know I'm going to do the first post for this later on.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:39 pm

When are we going to start this, if ever?

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Well, we need the last human spot filled I believe.

Oh, and again, in case the last spot is filled, I'm going on vacation from this Thursday (July 21st) until July 31st and won't be able to post very often.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Okay!

How about this, I'll start once you get back then.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:23 pm

I made the last human... Does no one remember that?

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:09 pm

Ok, thank you.

Twi-twi - Aren't there supposed to be nine characters? (4 dolls, 4 humans, Lady Mirage) I only see eight people on the character page.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Thats because Dandan hasn't made his/her character yet. Look at the intro page and compare that to the character page. You will see that I am not on the intro page and Dandan hasn't made a character.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:35 pm

Hmm... Ok.

I'm back. :)

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!