Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Space Odessey

Space Odessey

a part of “Space Odessey”, a fictional universe by gaiadarkstar.

A thrilling adventure with new planets, people, aliens, robots, and much more in the depths of space.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Space Odessey”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Space Odessey

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:39 pm

Just realized that my most recent post was in the wrong place. Fixed it

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:45 am

I've got a plan on how to finish of the Pluto bit quickly.

As for mar's I can think of a few little things but I'll half to get to them later. After this week I 'should' have some down time on the week end.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:45 pm

Ash, you posted in Kolob again.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Dang it! Will fix right away!!

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:59 pm

you'll get it eventually.
Worlds without end visualised, sketched, and written. From my mind and imagination to yours.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:05 pm

I fixed it, terribly sorry ><

EDIT: Dun dun dun...Lilith is terribly conflicted!! lol

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:50 am

appoligies for lateness. This time was more for stupid reasons. CURSE MMO FOR BEING ADDICTIVE

anyway I'll get in tomorrow for tiraninot.

On a side note though, gaia, I really REALLY need Pluto's dictator alive for later. Pluto's current political state was volatile without the pirates, if Tiraninot doesn't pull some victory out of this then I'm going to have a nightmarish time figuring out what to do with the rebels.

[edit] and of course my internet server dies the next day due to the universe wanting to see me put my foot in my mouth. sorry again, At least now schools over from me so i've got relatively the rest of the week free now.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:31 am

Cyborg space ninjas.

Just so I could make an awesome fight scene later.

It.Will. Be. Epic.

so yeah, short bit at the start their that will be part of my plan to get everything settled during and after the pirate fiasco with pluto.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:59 pm

You posted in Kolob not "Earth's solar system". Friendly nudge to fix, though then Ash's post would be in the wrong order. *sigh* So you two figure it out.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:27 pm

I didn't even notice that his was in the wrong place -_-

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:37 am

Okay, after a small delay I'm back.

so yeah, missed place posting (Why do we have two if we aren't going back to kolob anytime soon?) I think that maybe I can get around that by copying my post and ash's and putting them with my response we can work around that.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:41 am

That sounds fine and we will go back to Kolob once the mission to Mars is over. It will be a lot of back and forth. I know it might be annoying and I am sorry but I wanted to keep things in their own areas. I also thought about having a place for each of the planets and stuff but I thought that might overcomplicate things. Just do your best and lets keep having fun.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:43 pm

well i fixed it, does anybody want to make a post?

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:05 pm

I have no idea what to do next.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:12 pm

lol, me neither...Lilith is feeling very unsure of herself right now

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:02 am

Right well, while I can't sleep yet and I'm currently unable to bring myself to post Tiraninot's response for the night I figured I'd touch up on a few ideas I had for mars (since you asked me so long ago).

So for Mars I was thinking that it would be a democratic republic with a council of senators as the height of the gov and a few officers elected into their offices by said council. Mars would probably have a larger emphasis on its ground troops then most other planets, due to the fact that it's atmosphere would be more stable then most other planets. Since Mars would have been the easist planet to settle it might have more planet side cities then other worlds, making it more of an urban world. Also it would have access to better farming ground with it's ecosystem (Other worlds would grow there food artificially in designated produce stations.) That would make Mars major export food, because it is the largest producer of natural foods (Ever since earth went dark at least). With all the advantages of being the most earth-like planet in the system It would stand that Mars would also have considerable militaristic, economic, and political power.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:13 am

(continued)

Another had I had kicking around was for Jupiter.

Jupiter would be a religious state, similar in design to the Vatican. It would be the head of some new 'space religion' centered around the 'souls of the planets' that we might base of roman mythology (or like a rebirth of it). Jupiter would have it's own standing army, but it would be more of a protective measure.

To make it more interesting we might make this place the center of the new united nations.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:14 am

Very interesting ideas and that way it would make sense for other planets to suspect mars as being behind the protectorate but why would they have withdrawn from contact? That was something that was keeping me from posting more about it. About the only two things I was sure about was the situation on Earth and Kolob. I didn't have any specifics about anything else. My hubby is the one who came up with all this originally anyway. I am so unsure about where to go with it since it is supposed to be mainly about the mechs and the protectorate, I just am not sure what the exact plot is and how each of the planets and everyone fits in. I don't even have any idea how to plan things out. I am worried I bit off more than I can chew here. Wake if you had a more detailed idea I could let you be co gm. I just have no confidence about pulling this together with any coherency. If you agree I will tell you the secret about the protectorate and what is really going on, on Earth.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Sure, science fiction is something I seem to be good at and doing a little editing on the plot won't be too hard.

[edit] trying to work in the Pluto dictator, he'll come up a few times with Tiraninot later. I was thinking of making him a younger political leader, maybe a bit more flamboyant in personality. And I might get around to giving details about the other four admirals of Pluto later.
Last edited by Wake on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:37 pm

Ok then, i will pm you with the details.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!