Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Academy

Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Academy

a part of “Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Academy”, a fictional universe by jackrules158.

welcome to to duel academy we're here tohelp our students become top duelists such as Zane truesdale, Yugi Moto, and even Jaden Yuki

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:01 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:10 am

20 Monster Cards
10 Spell Cards
10 Trap Cards

[Monster Cards]:
# Gambler of Legend x1
# Sasuke Samurai #4 x3
# Time Wizard x2
# Dice Jar x3
# Snipe Hunter x3
# Roulette Barrel x2
# Jirai Gumo x2
# Barrel Dragon x1
# Blowback Dragon x1
# Twin-Barrel Dragon x2

[Spell Cards]:
# Chosen One x1
# Second Coin Toss x1
# Mystic Box x1
# Graceful Dice x1
# Question x1
# Dangerous Machine Type-6 x1
# Roulette Spider x1
# Cup of Ace x3

[Trap Cards]:
# Skull Dice x1
# Fairy Box x1
# Magical Hats x1
# Fiend Comedian x1
# Solemn Wishes x1
# Dice Re-roll x3
# Gamble x1
# Tour of Doom x1

If anything should be wrong, just say so. Also, I'll change Roulette spider to Reload if necessary. (Yeah Gamble Deck, I love em =3)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:51 am

your dek is approved and wen i say decks must be submitted i meant in the sheet but your good I'll ake mycharachter in a bit

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:58 am

Yeah, but I wanted to have it approved before I went on and placed it in my sheet. Y'dig? Gotta make sure it isn't overpowered and stuff.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:15 am

thank you and by theway I enjoy the riskyness of your deck lots of gamble cards

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:31 am

IT is a real life deck. (Aside from Roulette spider.) am making, very funny and unpredictable. Either they work with you, or they work against you.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:44 am

awesome its true I carachter based around my twod ecks plus some cards I made up y favorite is the level up deck and the second my harpie deck

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper0Sorrows on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:53 am

Quick question is this RP forum or chat based and how do you plan to have random draws?
thanks for the info
-Reaper

Reaper0Sorrows
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:57 am

you willput your deck into www.random.org and send me the list

and this isthe ooc

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaper0Sorrows on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:06 am

I know this is the ooc, I was trying to collect some info about the RP before I decided if I wanted to join or not.

Reaper0Sorrows
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:51 am

Is there a banned or limited list or cards the have a set number in the rp, eg. The God Card, Singer Dragons, Earthbound Immortals, or is it just anything goes with these cards? Just wanted to know so I develop a character around the type of deck he will have.
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 am

yeah no synhcros no godsand i dont know what the earth bound

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:12 am

are so i'll ban thos

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:26 am

alright everyone may begin posting I will still accept late arrivals

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:17 pm

I just sent an app.
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Please, don't move to far with this RP, as I will be going to get some sleep now. (Yes, I live in Europe and it is now about 1 AM.)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!