Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Warped Mind of Bradley Lake

The Warped Mind of Bradley Lake

a part of “The Warped Mind of Bradley Lake”, a fictional universe by PeachesNCreme.

Seven subjects delve into the mind of super-genius Bradley Lake, to defeat the demons responsible for his insanity (Needs one more character)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Warped Mind of Bradley Lake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Warped Mind of Bradley Lake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:19 am

Welcome all.
I'd just like to clarify, that if you have made an application at the same time as another submitter for the same position, I will accept the first submitter if both applications are thorough to my liking. The only way to ensure a position is to reserve a spot is to post in here that you are making an application and I will as quickly as I can, reserve the spot for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Warped Mind of Bradley Lake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:48 am

This sounds really cool, kind of of like Allen wake/inception. I really want to be apart of it, but I'm not sure yet because I'm already in a lot of Role Plays I'm in atm. We will see because this sounds too epic.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:21 am

Well, I'd love to see you :3
But, omg. I totally know o.o
I can hardly keep up with two roleplays T_T.

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:37 am

Peaches.......this is one of the most creative things I have seen. Honestly, you have serious gift for this kind of thing.

Am I the only one who realizes the genius in this rp?

I have to contribute to this. Even though it is 3:30 in the morning. I am going to make a character now.

The Anger fragment
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:10 am

Thanks a bunch Rio :3
You made my day :D

And I'll reserve the character for ya!

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:16 am

Okay, I can't resist. lol I want to reserve Courage Fragment. My character will be up in probably a half an hour. ^^

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:19 am

Sent him in. You said there should be a contrast between reality and mentality, though I went a little towards the extreme.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:24 am

:3 I love the radical you went to
Such an awesome charry

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:40 am

Thanks!

I was going to go with the obvious macho rage guy with the scary character. But, felt it was better to be a pissed off little kid with a demon side.

That way, he can still be cute even when he's angry. And makes you feel bad for him when his only friend is a vegetable. Figuratively speaking of course.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:28 am

Courage sounds cool. :D

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:41 am

character submitted. It lookes like the website didn't recognize the characters in the charry name. Should I redo it?

Hey, Jay Z~ looks like we're going for the same fragment. lol

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHappyHag on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:42 pm

I was thinking of going for the lust fragment.. I'll start working on it now.
Adversity is the first path to truth. - Lord Byron
It's time you met the monster that you have helped create. - Meet The Monster - Five Finger Death Punch
Only equals speak the truth. Friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of regard. - Stephen King

TheHappyHag
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:58 pm

Okay HappyHug, I'll reserve the spot for you. And yep Jay, the position of courage is filled. =(
Anyway, I've jotted down the starter so should be able to start once Innocence submits and we get the final (2? I think) Characters

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:15 pm

Hey JayZero, you could always do the worry fragment. When push comes to shove the character is supposed to do really brave things and stuff like that, like an underdog hero.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:11 pm

I'm going to go ahead and post the starter
We won't start until all characters are submitted
But it will be a good way to get into the flow of things.(:

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Yeah, and then me and JayZ can be "connected"!

@peaches: So basically, you're going to post, but you don't want us to yet, right?

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Yep, until the other two submit their characters.

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Can't wait to dissect people and stuff :D

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:22 pm

Well, in that case I don't see the harm of posting introductions :P
After all one of the two is a relative so I can just prod them with the pressure stick

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:38 pm

HappyHug, I just got your character, and I have to comment on this:
You like Emilie Autumn?? Me too! (:
She's the best

"Locked up to a spinning wheel, she can't recall what it is like to feel. She says this room's going to be my grave..."

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!