Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Running Wild

Running Wild

a part of “Running Wild”, a fictional universe by Neru.

Sadly this has died. :[

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Running Wild”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Running Wild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Orhanuva wrote:I'm guessing we have an international group. This won't get confusing! <_<

What do you mean? Sorry I'm lost.....
I do one thing at a time, I do it well, and then I move on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Also are we going to make a general schedule? It might make it easier for people like me who misread stuff. :p

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Yes we are international, as far as i can tell most of you live in a completely different part of the world so you're awake through my night and so posting will be a problem. Lots can happen between my posts which would make it difficult.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 pm

TemplarWarden wrote:Yes we are international, as far as i can tell most of you live in a completely different part of the world so you're awake through my night and so posting will be a problem. Lots can happen between my posts which would make it difficult.

I stay up late anyway. I should be up when you guys are.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:40 am

Yeah, I've noticed we are a pretty international group, but I think it can work out.
And as for the set schedual thing, we can do a set one, or just figure it in the way you guys want too.
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Is someone going to post? I'm waiting for a response.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:56 pm

I was wondering the same thing. But since it looks like no one is going too, I guess I will.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrickyNicky on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Sorry about that XP ... been kind of busy lately and somehow never noticed the new post. Anyways, posted :D.
Join my first roleplay on gateway. It's one of godly proportions, The Gods' Lament.

NOTE: On vacation in Cocoa Beach, so I'll check my roleplays when I can or just when I get back.

Also, check out my blog if you'd like to know a little more about me (or just want to read a good rant).

TrickyNicky
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:13 am

Whats happening the class? Also, are we going to have every character involved so no one is left out?

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orhanuva on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:04 am

I will post, but I'm trying to wait for the oppotunity. I'll probaly do it when you get to the class.
"Show me amused. Bemused. C-mused?" - Dr Cox, My Big Move
People can be so gullible...
In case you can't tell, I like ellipses...

Orhanuva
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:50 am

Yeah that would bee a good idea. Maybe have it where all the students have a power lesson the first class? That way everyone can get involved again.

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:22 am

I'm sorry I will be going on a mission trip next week. I will have limited access to comps.. I probably won't be on at all. Again I apologize.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:18 pm

It's alright, thanks for letting me know(:

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrickyNicky on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:57 pm

So when do you think I should come in with Jean? I was kind of hoping that if I waited a little while someone would join and take the other scientists but XP

TrickyNicky
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:12 pm

I was hoping the same thing! xD But it seems noone wants to play the mad/evil scients guys :(
So I guess whenever you think she should come in, you can bring her in.

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:41 pm

Who is going to run the NPC of the teacher? I would but I'm not GM so I wouldn't know which direction to take it. I suggest that we get on with the lesson so we could have some playing around with powers and maybe get some drama.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:18 pm

I'll do the NPC of the teacher, and yeah I was thinking we should start the lesson soon. It'll be in my next post.

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:37 pm

So what exactly are the warm ups? Or are they just going to play around with their powers a little?

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:14 am

Yeah, the warm ups are just messing around with them a bit.

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:52 am

So who is up now? I'll be introducing Mark in my next post. Any ideas on how he can track the girls down?

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!