Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Art of Assassination

The Art of Assassination

a part of “The Art of Assassination”, a fictional universe by NasiaWords.

Sixteen-year-old Gracie Smith's parent's decid to give Gracie a more normal life. But when she comes face-to-face with the oppertunity of a life time, will she take it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Art of Assassination”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Art of Assassination

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:57 am

lol, This fight is definitely something I'll respond to in some way. I know I had said I was going to wait for first period to end before Daniel shows up but I am having a hard time resisting on showing up. XD
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atheol Cowin on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:38 am

Why am I the only guy here? Eh. So use to see which person is a guy, and a girl.. I've already guess Gamers gender. lol I'm 100% sure. You type to damn good, to be a guy, and is to damn smart. I've seen smart guys, but there not so good at typing on the net.. :D So easy. I might be wrong. BUt i'm sure.
My father once said your limitis what you make of it. I believe is your limit is there so you can go beyond It

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Atheol Cowin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:16 pm

...I'm a guy... I made a girl character because there were no girl characters...
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:48 pm

*Edit

@Atheol Clown
I will not confirm nor deny your thought of my gender. As it says in my profile I can play both genders which is why my RL gender is a secret. Plus it is more fun to keep people guessing. Also as a heads up I am 18 and graduated high school as a 2011 graduate. Yay! Go me!

@Chari
I know how that is. I like to try and even out the genders in some roleplays. But in other I don't have much of a care to it.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Another class of 2011, huh? Congrats! I literally just graduated last Friday.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:20 pm

I graduated May 20th. And congrats to you as well. :)

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:00 pm

If you want to know how I know anything about Mesa Verde High School, well that is simple. I look up a map of it.
Also Daniel's little challenge will happen and the Ben guy is going to bring two others. Don't help Daniel out in the fight; this is his showing of the skill he possesses.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!