Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Delve

Delve

a part of “Delve”, a fictional universe by Gestalt.

So you've accepted the invitation to partake in the exploration of a dungeon that may very well prove your demise in the pursuit of material wealth. Just another day, right?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Delve”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Delve

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Eat me. Just for that, I'm going to post before midnight. HA1!!

*i.e. delaying my Revvie post*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gestalt on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Hm. The lizard-man left? That is unfortunate. What about Silver? Stll here?

Smith needs to post Asap...lazy bastard. Just because he lost cable for a few days and went on another Mass Effect binge does not excuse tardiness. Well, maybe the first one...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gestalt
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:31 pm

*Forms daggers of concentrated scorn and a few more of ennui and throws them at Smith.*

You're horrible. I post in your shtuff.

Don't listen to his excuses, Gestalt. He just comes up with more if you do.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gestalt on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:36 pm

Point taken. I shaint be an enable anymore. Nor will I use the word "shaint", due to the fact I have most likely mispelled it.

Also, I was unaware that humans had unlocked the ability to manifest emotions as physical objects...I should give that a try.

Gestalt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:44 pm

*creates a tower shield out of sudden drive to post in roleplays and deflects said ennui's with a pointed lack of disinterest*

Bam. FROM THIS DAY FORTH, I REFUSE TO ALLOW KIKU THE SATISFACTION OF SAYING....KNOWING, THAT I'M A FLAKE WITH POSTS! CONSISTENCY FOR ALL!

And Gestalt. t('.'t) right there buddy. That's for you.

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:56 pm

Well, see, you're making a fundamental assumption there that I'm human.

Okay Smith. Whatever you say dude. Just know... if you fail, I will make a grenade launcher out of smug satisfaction. There's no blocking that business.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Yeah, I'm still here. I have a post in mind, but I'm going to an anime convention this weekend and haven't even finished half of my costume. Been sewing like crazy. Sorry for the trouble.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:15 pm

:D I posted! Take THAT Kiku!

*running off to post in Revvie and waves at Silver*

PALADIN-GOODNESS FOR ALL!!

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:43 pm

I was waiting for others to post... as Akir is about to do something probably not to intelligent. Though I will be posting soon.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gestalt on Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:50 pm

Wow. You were right Raven, that was not smart. You did just give me reason to have Andre kill your swordsman, so it's not all bad though. Oh, wait...

Silver, I understand your obligations and whatnot, so don't sweat it. I shall be posting tonight if nobody else has more to add.

EDIT: Was anyone else aware that the adoption system was working? I just abducted Icurus...I have a lizard man of my very own!

Gestalt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Wow, your own lizard man? That's a big responsibility, you know. *hefts person-sized book onto table* I recommend this, "The care and feeding of humanoid reptiles." They are ever so sensitive.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:10 pm

Don't misunderestimate him. He's taken care of humano....humusa....them things, before.

Poooooooooost D: so boooooooooored. I'm caught up with all my RP obligations for the first time in months and now life holds no meaning for me--OOH! Mass Effect<33

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:45 pm

I will try my bestest to post by tomorrow night, depending on if I get sewing done on time. If I dont post by then, I will on Tuesday night for sure!

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:19 pm

Wait… what did I do that makes Andre want to kill Akir? The carrying him? Seeing as he started running before Akir did that would mean Andre was ahead with Silice in the way not to mention it was a quick stab… Andre couldn’t see that! No way.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gestalt on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:30 pm

Sorry for the late response, real life obligations. By that, I mean I completely blew this off to hang out with friends last night/today.

Blame Smith. We all do anyway....but this time, it's actually his fault.

I'm typing up a post now.

Gestalt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Well, I was kinda waiting for another post but me post within the next 24 hours I s'pose....

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:32 pm

:I where are you doodz?! Post darn you!

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:34 pm

I was waiting for you? Should I just post now? (>_0)

EDIT: Posted.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gestalt on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:40 pm

I'm assuming Silver isn't going to post again, so I shall have the next installment up sometime tommorow after work.

Gestalt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:23 am

>.>;....Gestalt has told me to inform those of you who were still in this thing, that he has lost interest in the whole roleplay scene and won't be continuing.

A bit late though...

Smith
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!