Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The King Upon His Throne

The King Upon His Throne

a part of “The King Upon His Throne”, a fictional universe by DulceMori.

When an evil king takes over Mekhi and setss humans against the Unnaturals, the Unnaturals must choose to flee, die, or kill the king upon his throne...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The King Upon His Throne”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The King Upon His Throne

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DulceMori on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:31 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The King Upon His Throne"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
♥ Sheldon ♥
♥ Cooper ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DulceMori
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The King Upon His Throne

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erin on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:42 pm

This looks really interesting ;D Might be making a character soon.
Unearthly - Wing Fetish
         Erin
Ponyo, Ponyo, Ponyo sakana no ko!<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Erin
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wafflini on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:56 pm

because im a noob to this, and cant figure out how to pm people, ill pose my question about this roleplay on here.

Could i just be a completly magical being? It would be demonish, but not quite a demon. The apearance would be different than the demons you described though.

wafflini
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erin on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Ugh, I have a good set of pictures, but two are anime. Now I gotta find new ones. x_x

Erin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:11 pm

a werewolf is only on certain moons for change and shape shifter is what your talking about.
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erin on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:57 pm

Well, it doesn't really matter, though. It is his/or her RP.

Erin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:06 am

yea but there giving out info that is false.

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wafflini on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:54 am

Uchiha_Itachi wrote:yea but there giving out info that is false.

You do know that werewolves are fake, right?

wafflini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:48 am

Even though I'm probably not going to join this RP, it makes me kinda sad to see Noobs in here. For starters, the Creatures in every RP do NOT have to be based on fact, there is no fact involved, zero. So basically, the Creatures can be created by the GM and they don't even have to be 'factual', heck, in one RP I was in Demons took the for of Television Sets to kill. And that's factual? It all depends on what the GM wants to make Demons or Vampires or Werewolves about, and after all, it's their RP, not yours. Come back when you've got some Rping experience, Itachi. With the Shape-Shifter thing, no, I'm pretty sure that if the GM says Werewolves, they MEAN Werewolves. Not Shape-Shifters. Wow, I never knew I could rant this well XD

P.S: Werewolves OBVIOUSLY exist, cuz Weasel-San is always right lol.
"Chillax Zody, Scheming Zody, Asshole Satori Zody, Srsbsns Zody, Gentleman Zody, GM Zody, TSUNTSUN Zody, Yandere Zody, Kuudere Zody, Immoral Zody, Zodiac, SCIENCE! Zody, Regular Zody, Seductive Zody, Kawaii Desu Neko Zody so far.

Why the hell are there so many Zody's?!"

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erin on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:16 am

Thanks. ;3

Erin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:59 am

zody wrote:Even though I'm probably not going to join this RP, it makes me kinda sad to see Noobs in here. For starters, the Creatures in every RP do NOT have to be based on fact, there is no fact involved, zero. So basically, the Creatures can be created by the GM and they don't even have to be 'factual', heck, in one RP I was in Demons took the for of Television Sets to kill. And that's factual? It all depends on what the GM wants to make Demons or Vampires or Werewolves about, and after all, it's their RP, not yours. Come back when you've got some Rping experience, Itachi. With the Shape-Shifter thing, no, I'm pretty sure that if the GM says Werewolves, they MEAN Werewolves. Not Shape-Shifters. Wow, I never knew I could rant this well XD

P.S: Werewolves OBVIOUSLY exist, cuz Weasel-San is always right lol.

wafflini wrote:
Uchiha_Itachi wrote:yea but there giving out info that is false.

You do know that werewolves are fake, right?

Zody-I'm certainly not a noob to being with i have been RP'ing longer than you in the first place. Also, i just wanted to post here because i can, im bored and waiting for people to post on the Rp's im in, so you ranting has no effect on me, so thank you for posting and go about your day. ^_^

Waffini-First off you dont know that, because you cant prove that they do or do not, neither can I, also im not saying there real in the first place. Have a nice day, bye. ^_^

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wafflini on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:33 pm

[quote="Uchiha_Itachi]Waffini-First off you dont know that, because you cant prove that they do or do not, neither can I, also im not saying there real in the first place. Have a nice day, bye. ^_^[/quote]

You, shall adress me as master.

And once again, werewolves are not real.

wafflini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:19 pm

@ Itachi - This is your Post.

"Zody-I'm certainly not a noob to being with i have been RP'ing longer than you in the first place. Also, i just wanted to post here because i can, im bored and waiting for people to post on the Rp's im in, so you ranting has no effect on me, so thank you for posting and go about your day. ^_^"

This is my Post. I love how you said that my ranting had no effect on you, as it's an obvious lie. If it didn't affect you, then you wouldn't have taken 25 minutes out of your time just to reply to me. Even if you deny it, I'll always know that you really do care.. Also, with the "I've been RP'ing longer than you have" thing, how can you be so sure? Just because I've only been Rp'ing here for One year doesn't mean I haven't been Rp'ing for a long time, maybe I only found this site a year ago, ever though of that? So you cannot prove that you've been RP'ing longer that I have, and don't bring age into this. Only noobs do that. Also, on the subject of noobs, did you see that one guy post that he wasn't a noob in this thread? I was mentioning him/her in my post aswell. I love how you assumed that I called you a Noob. This only took me three minutes btw, and I have nothing better to do, yet. =3

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erin on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:37 pm

He assumed you called him a noob because 3/4 of your post was focused on what he had said.

Btw;

Zody - Began RPing: 29 Jan 1992
Itachi - Began RPing: 27 Jul 2009

"I've been RP'ing longer than you have"
On behalf of North America, I facepalm.
Could you kindly transport some of that Australian edumacation over here please, Zody?

Anyway, lets move it along. Nothing to see here. Shh.

Erin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:25 am

lol wow you really think this has an affect on me, lol i just like going around messing with people, you guys didn't even have to get involved, lol Noobs.

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wafflini on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:49 am

Lol, i like how Itachi is still trying to say this had no affect on him.

wafflini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:16 pm

wafflini - i did say im not trying to say it...lol wow

Erin wrote:He assumed you called him a noob because 3/4 of your post was focused on what he had said.

Btw;

Zody - Began RPing: 29 Jan 1992
Itachi - Began RPing: 27 Jul 2009

"I've been RP'ing longer than you have"
On behalf of North America, I facepalm.
Could you kindly transport some of that Australian edumacation over here please, Zody?

Anyway, lets move it along. Nothing to see here. Shh.

first you cant start roleplaying when your born. So there is where he/she is wrong.

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wafflini on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:58 pm

suuure, itachi

wafflini
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:04 pm

sure is spelled with one u...lol

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wafflini on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:31 pm

Im stretching it out, as to more clearly show my sarcasm

wafflini
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!