Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legend of the Seven Sages

Legend of the Seven Sages

a part of “Legend of the Seven Sages”, a fictional universe by zen_ink.

You thought you got the full story just because you played through the entire game, and did all the side-quests too? You've got another thing coming.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legend of the Seven Sages”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Legend of the Seven Sages

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:27 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Legend of the Seven Sages"

((Gonna keep updating this with additional info))

Okay, regarding the RP: This is set in a time decades after the events of Ocarina of Time. It however takes place in an identical Hyrule. Maybe not entirely identical.. picture it larger and more complex. Ganondorf has escaped from the Sacred Realm and once again intends to claim all three Triforce pieces for himself. To do this, he must find the two who possess the other pieces, Courage and Wisdom, and then gather the Seven Sages within the Chamber of the Sages inside the Light Temple inside the Sacred Realm (*gasp for air*) so that they can re-forge the Triforce. The original six sages are to be original characters.. base them as tightly or loosely off the OOT sages as you wish. I only require that you stay within the minor guidelines portraying their personalities (e.g. the fire sage should be strong and powerful, the forest sage should be youthful and smart etc etc you get it.)

Throughout the course of the RP, Ganondorf will be the single villain who aims to bring down the "Hero of Time" and the "Princess of Time" (two original characters who will be closely based upon Link and Zelda) by going around Hyrule and attempting to steal the Medallions from each of the six temples. The Six Sages will be active protagonists within the RP, actively using their abilities to help fight Ganondorf and his followers. Throughout the course of the RP, we will go through the Six Temples, fighting unique, element-related battles within each one, and eventually boss battles as well. We will also have characters discovering new abilities and equipment, both old and new (e.g. the lost Master Sword and Ocarina of Time) and uncovering the roles they play in the storyline. The ultimate showdown between the 3 Triforce Bearers will come eventually! The sages will also play an active part in this battle.

Hero of Time Guidelines: Yes, you can talk. Be a well-balanced character, open to learning magics from the Princess of Time and the Six Sages but also being very savvy with a sword and shield.

Princess of Time Guidelines: This is actually gonna be played by me so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

A couple side notes:

--The seventh sage of course refers to the "Princess Zelda" character. She is considered the "Sage of Time" and without her combined effort with the rest of the six sages, the Triforce cannot be properly re-forged. This is all despite the fact that she happens to also possess the triforce of wisdom.
--The Chamber of the Sages will be used as a sort of "meeting place" for the six sages, "Zelda", and "Link". With the sages' combined powers (particularly the light sage, because it is in his/her temple) this will be an impenetrable haven against Ganondorf.
--Ganondorf will be played as THE original Ganondorf. Link and Zelda, however, will be new original characters.
--As said in the RP Intro, the Ocarina of Time, Master Sword, and Three Spiritual Stones have all been lost to the ages. It is intended for the Triforce of Courage character to at some point in the RP retrieve the Master Sword (as it is required to finish Ganondorf off for good) and the Triforce of Wisdom character to at some point retrieve the Ocarina of Time (as it is required to restore the Master Sword's true power)

Characters to be Cast:

Hero of Time ("Link"):
Princess of Time ("Zelda"): RESERVED - Zen_ink
Ganondorf:
Forest Sage:
Fire Sage:
Water Sage: RESERVED - LadyLibby
Shadow Sage:
Light Sage:
Spirit Sage: RESERVED - Seventhsage
Navi: (yes this is the same Navi from the game. Fairies live much longer than Hylians.. the person playing Navi will stick close around the Hero of Time and Princess of Time characters, but will also openly communicate with the new sages. She will share information from the past go-round that Link and Zelda had with Ganondorf with this new set of heroes, to make sure their quest goes swimmingly. Feel free to be very open and creative with this character.. I'd love to see what you do with it! You can also have as many fairy-related powers as you like (within reason). )

Character Skeleton:

Picture: (be creative!!)
Name:
Role: (e.g. "Forest Sage, Hero of Time, Water Sage")
"Age":
History:
Temple: (if a sage, provide pictures of your temple/domain)
Triforce: (if Hero of Time or Ganondorf, and explain how it impacts your character's personality and abilities)
Medallion: (if a sage, provide the hiding spot of your Medallion and the power it gives to the Hero of Time)
Last edited by zen_ink on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Legend of the Seven Sages

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:42 am

I would like to reserve a spot for a character.

Not sure what character yet.

But the name of this RP is to Perfect for me to not be a part of it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

seventhsage
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:48 am

Lmao. Alright. just let me know and I'll put in reserved ^_^ Try not to take too long to get your skelly in, though.

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:51 am

Spirit sage. I want to make the skeleton good. So can I post it tomorrow? Like noonish (eastern time)

seventhsage
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:53 am

Thats fine :D

Also to all future applicants, I forgot to put gender into the character skelly, so editing that in now. >_>

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:59 am

can you reserve te fire sage for me and if thats taken the forest sage and as far as pictures go they dontlke to post on the site so can I use links instead

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:10 am

I would very much like the wind sage, if you would so kindly do so.
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!