Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Protectors

The Protectors

a part of “The Protectors”, a fictional universe by Allan Walker.

The supernatural is being stirred up, and it's up to this high school club to cool it down.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Protectors”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Protectors

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Allan Walker on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Protectors"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Dude! So uncool!

I told you she was hot.

But she is my ex! Number 1 man rule, don't date your best friends ex!

Does that mean I'm not a man??

No ... It means your an idiot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Allan Walker
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Protectors

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:50 pm

This looks good! Is there a specific character sheet you're coming up with, or should we create our own?
I'm nothing but a perfect imperfection.
But take me as I am,or take nothing of me at all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Allan Walker on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Thabks! And you can create your own.

Allan Walker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:16 pm

Do you have to have a specific magical ability or can you just make one up. Because I have a good idea for one, but you can say if you need specifics.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drama_Queen on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:46 pm

I may join....But first, I must know... What type of supernatural abilties should a teen in this club have?
Can't get enough of: DRAMA

Drama_Queen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Allan Walker on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:36 pm

You don't have to have any specfic abilities. Just make sure that they arent to wild. And every one has a demon, they just arent full grown, so if you could find a picture of a small demon creature. Thay cant be any taller that their owner. They are kind of like pets, but you get them once you are born.

Allan Walker
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!