Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The RMS Titanic

The RMS Titanic

a part of “The RMS Titanic”, a fictional universe by tayah12.

You're a passenger on the Titanic, will you make it to dry land or will your fate be a watery grave?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The RMS Titanic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The RMS Titanic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:22 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The RMS Titanic"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Love animals?

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/straight-from-the-horse-mouth-t59146.html A story of the struggles of horses in the Victorian Era, or the ignorance of their masters...

Tayah12 wants You! To enlist and fight in The Battle Of The Somme

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/battle-of-the-somme/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tayah12
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The RMS Titanic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:33 pm

I'm quite interested in your roleplay, :)
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:40 pm

I agree! :D
nice rp~ <3

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:46 pm

Okay :) Well If you want to join, just make a character and let me know your desired class ranking.

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:36 pm

Is first class alright?

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:30 pm

I'm thinking of making a Second Class character. :)

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:31 pm

I made a second/middle class female.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:18 am

Yup thats all fine with me :) When you have your characters up I will add their names to the slots

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:55 pm

Sorry I'm taking so long to post my characters. I'm being picky on pictures. :P I plan on making a male third class character.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:17 am

Okay No problem ^^ I'm waiting for just two more characters (one if you make another Slightlyinsane) so if anyone knows anyone who would like to take part, direct them here :P

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:15 pm

Ok. I made Abia's brother, William, but have not finished his personality or history yet. Also, I probably won't be able to post this weekend due to limited internet access. Sorry. :/ I'm eager to be apart of this roleplay though.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:03 am

Hi. O want to create a character but should I have to make it human? The character is not manga but semi-realistic. I do not mind either way.

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:03 am

Erm. What do you mean? Because these are generally human characters. Sorry I'm not that familiar with Manga, so you'd have to elaborate for me aha ^^

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:03 am

They're not manga. It's CG-drawn pictures. Realistic paintings.

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:16 am

Right...Well when you make the character I'll take a look at it anyhow ^^

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:30 am

Alright, thank you.

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:33 am

Alright, thank you,

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:07 am

All done ^^ Thanks for the character, I hope to start soon

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:41 am

I hope you're alright with her, not being a real-life person.

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:47 am

No it's fine ^^ When you said that I thought you meant the character itself was not going to be realistic. Sorry sometimes I'm a bit slow ^^

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!