Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Pokemon Adventure

The Pokemon Adventure

a part of “The Pokemon Adventure”, a fictional universe by Crystal Flamedance.

A whole village turned into Pokemon, and now there has to be a way to turn them back...but how?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Pokemon Adventure”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Pokemon Adventure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:09 am

Ok I am not trying to complain, but both of my posts were completely ignored.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:05 am

For the first post, Riley was kinda alone 'cept for the construction site. :T

And Ivinn''s kinda, like, somewhere off in the wilderness or something, so I couldn't do anything, LOL.
Sorry. > . >
As a very short lived king but said, "GLORIOUS." many people began to swoon in the presence of his shining golden armor.

They'll Rob you Blind is my latest RP! :'D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:08 am

Well, the first one...that was a little ways away. And, with the Riolu walking down the streets, we don't know where he is, because there wasn't really anything said about a construction site near the village. I read them....but interaction with that post is a little...hard, I suppose. because I wasn't sure whether or not you were approaching the group, or even if you were in the same village.
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Anyone else feel a little sorry for Sora other than me ?
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

O o

/¯/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH­­RGH!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Image Image Image Image Image

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:19 pm

I probably would If I knew what they were saying.

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Gibberish disguised as speech, the Scottish way to speak

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Yes, I do...but I kinda need to stay in character. She's a little...oblivious. XD

Edit: Lol...he's complaining because he likes Crys...and was planning on confessing the day they turned into Pokemon...and now he doesn't think he can. That make sense?

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:11 pm

hey I don't know if anyone would care to know but I have an idea of what I want the house that Riley is building http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/ ... nished.jpg

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:14 am

Aw, poor Jade, staring at a tree.
I should move him to see Crystal, Sora, and Sarin somewhere nearby. > . >

Edit:

Er, well not "see" but just meet?

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:04 pm

Hey Crystal, a question that has been niggling at me for a while now is, how the hell can you understand Scottish?

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:41 pm

Well...the fact is, I barely noticed. I had a little trouble with....what was it? Boltik, or whatever? But I put those pieces together fast enough. It's just like reading everything else to me...I don't understand Scottish, really...just...used to reading different accents.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Radical_Dreamer909 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:51 pm

So so so sorry about being gone guys!!! I should be able to post in about two days if not sooner! My laptop broke and I am currently on my phone. Yay technology! ^_^ See you guys soon!

Radical_Dreamer909
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:27 pm

I'm sorry it's taking me so long to post at times...I keep waiting to see if anyone else will post, is all. I'm still paying attention and everything.

Oh, and that's fine, Radical. At least you're trying to keep up with the rp.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:42 am

Uh, I was wondering, if Crystal was a trainer, what happened to her pokemon?

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:06 am

All of her Pokemon were left in her pokeballs in her room, but she hides them away when she's not using them, only bringing them out for battles and food and stuff like that. They're locked up in her room, but she can't get to them in her current form. They're there, just kinda...stuck right now until either she can get another trainer to get them out for her, or she turns human again to let them out.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:31 am

...I hate it when people disappear. What happened to Radical, and darkune, and William? It doesn't look like Sora's posted in a while, either...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Re: The Pokemon Adventure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Radical_Dreamer909 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:50 am

Wow! I'm so sorry I fell off the map! T_T If there is anyway, I think we should rekindle this RP! I had fun with this and the concept was awesome! I spent all morning reading everything.

Radical_Dreamer909
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!