Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The King Upon His Throne

The King Upon His Throne

a part of “The King Upon His Throne”, a fictional universe by DulceMori.

When an evil king takes over Mekhi and setss humans against the Unnaturals, the Unnaturals must choose to flee, die, or kill the king upon his throne...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The King Upon His Throne”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The King Upon His Throne

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DulceMori on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:28 pm

My, I don't know how I missed all this. All I can say is, Wafflini, you have yourself a not-so-secret admirer over here ;)
♥ Sheldon ♥
♥ Cooper ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DulceMori
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:49 am

@ DulceMori - All I can say to that is: "Oh SNAP!!" XD

@ Itachi - Didn't you read my post? I told you not to bring age into this, BTW I actually started RP'ing in 2000, I didn't see the button to change that. Ah well. Also you said this: " i did say i'm not trying to say it, wow lol'" Anyone else notice the fail here?

@wafflini - I like how he tried to correct you and failed. He mustn't know what grammar is.

@Erin - Thank you for clearing that up, also, what do you mean by 'transport some of that Australian edumacation over here please'?

@Everyone, except Itachi - Don't you just love Trolls? Also, I just realised that this is a different RP than I thought it was. So I might join it.
"Chillax Zody, Scheming Zody, Asshole Satori Zody, Srsbsns Zody, Gentleman Zody, GM Zody, TSUNTSUN Zody, Yandere Zody, Kuudere Zody, Immoral Zody, Zodiac, SCIENCE! Zody, Regular Zody, Seductive Zody, Kawaii Desu Neko Zody so far.

Why the hell are there so many Zody's?!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:21 am

1. im a grammar nazi when role playing.
2. that was spelling not grammar.
3. again im only replying because im waiting for people to post in the roleplays im in .
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DulceMori on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:47 pm

@Zody ~ Teehee ikr x)
@Uchacha-whateverthefuckyournameis ~ So you're saying you have no life to the extent where you troll on RPG because nobody will RP with you 24/7? Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?
Also, grammar Nazi? Seriously? There are these two neat things I'd like to show you. They're called CAPITAL LETTERS and APOSTROPHES. Make a mental note . . . oh, I see you're out of paper!
Never enter a battle of wits unarmed :)

DulceMori
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:06 am

Interesting conversation I seem to have walked in on :v

Well, DulceMori, I got rid of some RPs I was in that have apparently died or were abandoned, so I decided in the end to create a character for this RP you so graciously invited me to. Hopefully he is to your liking :v

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DulceMori on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:29 am

Bahaha ikr I didn't understand until yesterday when a came in and was like WHOA x3

And OMG yay! Iloveit!

Introduce your character to this ASAP please ^.^'

DulceMori
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaxson on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:49 am

Well I really do hate to interrupt the lovely conversation you guys have got going on here, but:

DulceMori I really like the roleplay you came up with. I'd love to join it thank you for inviting me. Also, I too don't know how to pm. I probably should figure that out sometime...

Jaxson
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:49 am

Right then, got a crappy little post up which I am rather ashamed of...I assure you the quality of my posts will not be so abysmal when I have more time to write them :v

Glad you like Vincent as well.

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DulceMori on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:52 am

Hehe hai Jaxson :)
And thank you ^.^

I know a lot of people who can't PM, the 'send reply' button just doesnt show up for them o.0

And I'm sure it's fine Nagato :P
Mine is definitely not the greatest either 9.9

DulceMori
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:10 am

DolceMari- WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOUR NAME IS!!! I im bored and like to troll there is nothing wrong with that. Also you didn't need to get into this fight. Also it would be Grammar Nazi both would be capitalized because its a title. Bitch! Also stay your little happy ass over there and don't get into someone else's business.

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DulceMori on Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:58 am

Uhm actually this is my RP so I'll put my 'little happy ass' wherever the fuck I want to.

Also, I never said they weren't supposed to be capitalized. I guess you aren't intelligent enough to comprehend that. I suppose I could've said 'YOU FUCKING SUCK AT TYPING' andthat could've been a bit more effective, despite being crude.

Also, STOP STARTING SENTENCES WITH ALSO. Is your vocabulary that limited?! Pathetic.

Yea and bitch? Nawp, not insulted. Not in the least ^.^
I'm fine with being a bitch, k? I like dogs ^.^

DulceMori
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wafflini on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:30 pm

O ma gawd, i can t believe this conversation/fight actually lasted this long. Itacha, listen to me.

Troll = fail.

Understand? Good, now leave.

wafflini
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DulceMori on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:54 pm

Hehe, win x)

DulceMori
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:21 am

DulceMori-Yea! I'm happy now, someone finally made a point other than me! My work here is done. Deuces! :D

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DulceMori on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:40 pm

Wait... What? o.0

DulceMori
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:11 am

Heh, I know it's been a long time, but i was just surfing over old topics that I'd been in and remember what this one happened to be about. To be honest, I laughed a lot when it was going on, and only now just finding out what Itachi had done as he exited made me laugh so hard I choked on my drink.

To clear things up, he simply trolled you, got the last laugh, etc, by confusing you with his last post. I couldn't help but chime in, because i have a habit of doing that, even though it annoys lot of people.

Thanks for the Memories, guys. Luv all of ya's.

- zody

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!