Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Remembered

The Remembered

a part of “The Remembered”, a fictional universe by Fortune Walking.

Can the forgotten reclaim their place?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Remembered”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Remembered

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fortune Walking on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:44 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Remembered"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Mortal,

It was you yourself who cast your lot not with Security but with Fortune. Never Rejoice overmuch when she leads you to great victories, never Repine when she leads you into great adversity. Remember, Mortal, should Fortune ever stand still, she is no longer Fortune."

-Boethius, 524 a.d.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fortune Walking
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Remembered

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:27 pm

is it possible to play a normal human in fealty to the great king?

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fortune Walking on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:41 pm

Of course. You may play any character you want, even the king if it suits you.

Fortune Walking
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:25 pm

how high is the tech level? Roman Age, Medivial Age, early gunpowder, late gunpowder, etc.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fortune Walking on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:40 pm

Try to keep it within the pre-gunpowder era. I don't want any guns going off and instantly killing every one. That fair?

Also, SoulCandy has reserved a post for a healer.

Fortune Walking
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:21 am

is a half breed ok?

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fortune Walking on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:47 am

I would prefer not, but if the base powers were weakened, then sure. I would have to check it over though. Having some guy control the elements while controlling the enemies making them helpless would be just like a gun instantly everyone.

Fortune Walking
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Majorasretribution on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:16 pm

Alright, made and submitted a character. Is there a prepared date for when this starts? I'm not seeing any info on the rp pages.

Majorasretribution
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RowanShade on Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Well, I made a character and submitted it but them the screen said my picture was too big and I needed to resize it. Of couse I went back to try and do just that, and everything I typed up was gone so I have no idea if my character was submitted or not. If not I could go back and retype it but I don't really want to if I don't have to, considering it'll probably turn out worse the second time . . . I'm sorry, I'm just rambling now. I'm sort of new to this site. Help?

RowanShade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Majorasretribution on Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Ussually you can just use the back command on your browser bar and go back to the rp page. Then just go to the rp tab that has the characters and everything but the picture should still be there. Good luck with getting your character back if you closed the window and dont have a way to recover it though.

Majorasretribution
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fortune Walking on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:23 pm

No, there isn't a preset date on when this starts, but , I'm hoping for at leas tone more character to join. If that doesn't happen though, I'll start midday tomorrow.

Fortune Walking
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RowanShade on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Yeah, I did that and it wasn't there. *sigh* All right, starting to retype now.

RowanShade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulCandy on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:52 am

i submited my character are we starting today?

SoulCandy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fortune Walking on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:54 am

Ok, so I have given Santimonia the pjower to control most enemy NPCs(officers, unclaimed Kassik, servants, etc...) But all genreal grunts aand peons you feel like killing, I leave that to your imaginantion. This is a war, so there may be player deaths, so don't get angry. If you then wish to start a new character, by all means, feel free. I just ask you don't carry any in character grudges from one character to the next. Have fun!!!

(P.S.: I hate starting so anyone feeling like it, kick it off.)

Fortune Walking
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fortune Walking on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:33 am

A new Kassik archtype has been added, if you wish to change, do so before your first post

Fortune Walking
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Majorasretribution on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Sorry about having to post this here but I have not made 10 forum posts yet and I dont know if these count so I cant send private messages. Every character so far has been making posts that change 1st to second person views alot. I guess I'm saying that I dont think you know what 1st person is, because you told me not to make posts in it, but your post was all in first person while mine was also going back and forth between 1st and 3rd. I will try not to make more 1st person posts but Fortune, I thought the Private message was kinda weird.

Not trying to be offensive or start anything, just wanted to straighten that out.

Majorasretribution
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jkin on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Fortune posted in third person.

First Person= I, me, mine, we, ours
Third Person= He, She, his, hers, him, her, etc

jkin
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Majorasretribution on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Hindsight is 20 20 as they say.

Majorasretribution
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!