Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Darkstar Chronicles

The Darkstar Chronicles

a part of “The Darkstar Chronicles”, a fictional universe by gaiadarkstar.

Gavilla is a world parellel to Earth where magic is common. Dark forces are gathering and the Queen of Crix has sent out a request for recruits to come and not only protect the weak but put a stop to the fear and bring a little light to the darkness.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Darkstar Chronicles”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Darkstar Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Just post as soon as you can.
Worlds without end visualised, sketched, and written. From my mind and imagination to yours.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:48 pm

yessss soooon Ash is getting sad for not being able to play Ash

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:59 pm

ok so i posted its kinda short but I want to let you catch up. You can make the first move in the fight but leave 2 of them alive I need those two to kidnap one of the kids to continue my Idea for the mage hunt.
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who You are. - Mewtwo

Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Ed Howe

The first requisite of immortality is death. - Stanislaw J. Lec

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Danny Latiel on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:57 pm

Just dropping by to say hi and that I'm glad you restarted the role play, Gaia, it deserved to continue.
"ROBOT LORDS OF TOKYO/
SMILE TASTE KITTENS/
DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT THE ROYAL HUNTING GROUNDS ARE ALWAYS FORBIDDEN?"
-Clutch "10001110101"

Danny Latiel
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:33 am

*pounces and huggles Danny* So good to see you, and thanks. I wish you would join us again. I could use your character's humor and flirtiness.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Heya Danny it's Me a Mario. kidding its Sirk hows it going.

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Danny Latiel on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:59 pm

<Struggles to get Gaia off> I'm fine, Sirk, just coming back to Roleplay Gateway. I'm in two other roleplays actually. Made the fine decision to get into a roleplay at the beginning of Summer instead of the end. They're shaping up to be pretty good. I'm simply glad that I had Gavilla as my first experience in Gateway roleplaying. Thank all of you, and I imagine that Bae'myr is somewhere in an alternate dimension Crix, buying roses for some unnamed other. Or dead. Either one would be fitting.

Danny Latiel
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Not to be a kill joy Sirk but it's kinda god modish when you just assign automatic actions to people like that.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Well Danny if you decide you want to join us just jump right in. I am not limiting characters at all this time and certainly wouldn't stop you if you wanted to join. I really need a character like yours. It kept thing interesting.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:24 am

ya sorry but it would have been a few post longer if i had to wait for them to respond sorry im very sorry

Sirk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:26 pm

somethings come up I wont be able to post till tommorw, sorry for any incovinence.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:28 pm

I'm moving, so won't be able to post as often until I get net hookup for new house.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:49 pm

ok, just post when you can.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby popper1066 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:19 pm

hey.. i know i've been.. well, non-existent in this roleplay since the beggining, but i got an update for my browser that'll let me sign on to roleplaygateway ( ^^ ), and so i'm wondering if theres somewhere Althanos can jump in i understand if there isn't, but i thought i'd check, seeing as how this is still counted as one of "my roleplays".
ImageImage
Bow Before The Swarm...

popper1066
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:40 pm

I don't know exactly how at the moment, perhaps he could pop up seeing the mage go by with the kidnapped girl and give chase, with a suitable reason for his absence of course. I can't think of one at the moment but I am sure you can. As to not wanting you, OF COURSE WE WANT YOU BACK! I am not the type to resent people unless they are completely mean or rude which you were neither. The rp has been slower recently, that always seems to happen in my rps and I am not sure why. I keep posting but in general everyone posts slower and further between until it is almost non-existent. So having you back in might livin' it up again. Any input on the rp and excitement level would be helpful.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:42 am

Wake is back and he will explain his crazy plan tomorrow... hoping that internet doesn't die again that day.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Sorry for not posting sooner I went away for the weekend but I didn't get a post out telling you I am sorry.

Sirk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:23 am

Sirk, do you have something planned for inside of the warehouse? 'cause it seems like you're just dismissing Isilis's argument's otherwise.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:05 pm

yes i do it kind of involves seperating everyone up to fight alone probly should have mention that earlier

Sirk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:47 pm

Well with the way it is now I think we've gotten ourselves split into three or four groups so far.

Wake
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!