Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Students of the Silver Dragon

Students of the Silver Dragon

a part of “Students of the Silver Dragon”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

Ten years after his master's death a martial artist searches for new students so that he may pass his fighting style on to the next generation.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Students of the Silver Dragon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Students of the Silver Dragon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:14 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Students of the Silver Dragon"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Students of the Silver Dragon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:21 am

Hey would it be cool if my character was already one of Romeo's students. Like he has been training with Romeo for a year or so?
You see that? See how peaceful everything is right now? Fifty bucks says I can turn that peace into chaos in under a minute.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:00 pm

Yeah, that's fine.

Okay, everyone who's submitted a character thus far has been accepted. I'm about to eat lunch, then after that I'll get my first post up and we can get started. Once my post is up feel free to post whenever you get the time.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:29 pm

I know in my intro post I left some of you out of the current group, and I'm sorry about that. If I saw that your character had outright met Romeo already I mentioned them, otherwise I didn't. Sorry bout that. Anyway, you can either go ahead and say that you are with the group, or you can join up with us in the next few posts, I'll leave that up to you.

Soon I'll have a couple of assassins attack Romeo and the students, get the plot moving a bit.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:18 pm

Just so everyone knows, you can control the fighters, other than Leon. They're just basic NPCs, but they'll be tough. Remember, they all have armor and a weapon, but they aren't masters. I think I said there were 4, maybe 5, I don't recall.

Also, the students who have already been training with Romeo for a bit, they can use very basic ki techniques for the Ginryu Style. I'm encouraging everyone to eventually make up their own unique technique.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!