Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Battle Of The Bands

Battle Of The Bands {Retry

a part of “The Battle Of The Bands”, a fictional universe by kelsiikhaos.

Groups of teen rebels join together to create two separate bands, which are rivaling each other for a spot on a famous record label. MALES NEEDED!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Battle Of The Bands”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Battle Of The Bands {Retry

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:56 am

I sadly may not be posting for a while, my phone is fucking up and for some reason it won't let me post and I have to resort to the computer until the problem is fix.
Never tarry, however. I will post as often as possible.
I'm just not sure when. :/
And I accepted you, even if I didn't. You would obviously be accepted, silly. :P
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:33 pm

So er…what’s the status on Thunder Turtle’s drummer? Is Spectrum still on board?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:10 pm

I don't know...
Anyways, maybe wrap up the second band's night. Waiting on Lina. (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:04 am

Oh, my gosh, I could have sworn I posted. I'm such an idiot.
I'm nothing but a perfect imperfection.
But take me as I am,or take nothing of me at all.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:10 pm

Where the FUCK did everyone go?!?! ),:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:01 pm

Dead?? D: I liked this RP ):

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:12 pm

ME TOO!
It just seems that way, most people don't post but glamour kills and that just dissappeared....
And I am about to make The Covenant! :D

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:42 pm

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:16 pm

My computer got nuked, which is why I left. I didn't want to leave.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:47 pm

I'm glad.
I have faith in this rolpelay but I am waiting...sigh.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:33 am

Time skip.
Let's go ahead one day to the next day where they have the first show and meet everybody. (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:20 pm

Started my roleplay back up, please come and try and revive The Battle Of The Bands with me!

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:50 pm

I'll see if I can find Santana's profile and re-upload it.

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:21 pm

Alright, I'll do my best to pitch in where possible.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:28 am

Cool!

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:51 pm

Posted. (:

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:18 pm

You guys say your in, but the proof is in the pudding. XD
I haven't seen a post from some of you for over two weeks..

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:18 pm

I'm getting ready to go to college; I've been damn awful busy.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:43 pm

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!