Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fallout: Seattle

Fallout: Seattle

a part of “Fallout: Seattle”, a fictional universe by Under The Belt.

A collected group under the wing of a questionably sane scientist seek out their caps in any way possible.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fallout: Seattle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fallout: Seattle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:07 pm

holy crap thought you vanished off the face of the planet Fammi XD where you've been?

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:19 pm

A lot of work and family stuff. Mostly work. @3@;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:22 pm

ah fun, fun.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Is anyone going to post? I'd hate to post again, but we've been kinda quiet lately...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A joke is a very serious thing." - Winston Churchill

Inks, a Cyberpunk roleplay surrounding addiction to a drug that could take you to a place of dreams and fantasies...but what happens when that world begins to leak into the real one, its powerful denizens each with their own agenda? Interested? PM me, please.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:43 pm

I've personally been waiting on either Fammikins or Strawberry to post, but if need be I can whip up a post.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Yea since I was like one of the last folks to post Ive been waiting on others. Im still here just waiting. :)

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:33 am

Sorry, guys. I've been dealing with some family drama on top of roommate drama -- it's been a pretty hellish week for me. I can have a post up by tonight. :)

Again, sorry for the long wait. I've been neglectful. :(
~*Do not frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile*~

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:31 pm

POSTED! :D

Sorry it took so long, guys. :(

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:12 am

Oh it's quite alright! :) Just glad to have you back!

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:04 pm

It's good to be back! My life would be lacking if I couldn't torture Will with Elena. xD

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:24 am

Lol! Ah, I have missed those two :D My poor, socially awkward Will. *pets him as he cowers from harmless Elena*

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:04 am

So, can I safely assume that you're still looking for RPers? If so, I can submit a character but I'd like to know first where everyone is and what's going on. However, if you wish me to read through it all I can do that as well. xP

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Beltu, you still around?? I'm really hoping this doesn't die...I'll be mighty sad if it do...

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:29 pm

I'm hoping it doesn't die either :(

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Well, come Friday, I guess I'll just start a new RP, and we can jump over there, remake our characters, and figure out how to tweak the story for us...Beltu hasn't been on since I think June 22nd... We don't have to quit this one, maybe we just start a mission without him, and if he comes back, we can continue here. Thoughts? I really like the dynamic we have, the characters, etc...

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:15 pm

I'd be game for jumping over to another RP with my char since we don't have Beltu to guide us with his storyline anymore :)

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Anyone else? Me and Will would be a strange duo, to say the least, though it'd probably actually work...

A few more is better methinks.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:04 pm

I could start up the new one with you guys, too.
I'm sad to see this one go, however, if it is doomed to such a fate as that. :(

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:07 pm

I don't see a problem I'll be glad to join a new one ^^

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:11 am

I am too, Foxy. I'll start up the new game tonight.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!