Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A New Breed

A New Breed

a part of “A New Breed”, a fictional universe by Celedia.

We've all seen the movies and read the comics. The idea behind super powers ranges greatly. Bitten by a radioactive spider? Genetic mutation? Personal trauma or tragedy? It allowed the idea that outside forces could induce human evolution so the scientis

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A New Breed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A New Breed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pride on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:28 pm

So I assume we are going to use npc agents to be question a/o demonstrate our power?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pride
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:31 pm

Sickness, Meph- I will let you field that question. :) Since the both of you represent the 'government, I don't know how you wish to go about this.
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pride on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:43 pm

Well I am just assuming, I am fine with being patient and waiting for two agents to get to all of us =p more fun that way

Pride
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:08 pm

I was going to have Kael be present at least for the demos.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morte Sonata on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:13 am

Well....I'm bored. I am horribly bored. Is there anything I can do rp wise for you celedia? Spectrum has been gone for at least three days and I'm wondering if I should just skip over his/her part?

Morte Sonata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:34 am

I have plans most of the day but when I get back I will try to think of something for you. If nothing else, I can take over a NPC and break you out of the conversation. ;) Don't worry, I'll make sure you're not inactive for too long.

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:52 am

I'll be posting today, sorry for the semi sporadic posts, been on and off busy.
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:57 pm

Sorry, today has been a hectic day so I don't know when I'll get around to posting my posts. Hopefully it will be sometime tonight though!

Eisenhorn- No worries! I didn't mean to make this RP seem too hardcore especially since it's summer and I know people have vacations and whatnot. Post whenever you have a chance!

That being said there is also an obvious imbalance for the sides. I hadn't actually expected anyone to sign up for Novato but since quite a few did I'll consider accepting a few extra characters for the Novato side of things. If you'd like a second character, feel free to submit a Novato character and I'll take a look at it to see if it fits in the scheme of things. I also won't be accepting too many extras as I am just trying to balance things out a bit.

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Varanus on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:22 pm

I can make a second character. When I get the chance, I'll submit one later tonight or early tomorrow. I'll probably make a quick ic post today as a well.

Varanus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:39 pm

I am sorry if it through anyone off yesterday when it took me all day to post. I was having a good time playing LoL most of the day with people. I left it up in te background and was expecting to get breaks in between matches like usual but that didn't happen. So when I was all done with LoL for the day, I had to refresh the page, read a lot of new stuff, and then finally contribute my own. Once again, sorry for taking forever yesterday to post. I meant to say this right after posting but I forgot. LOL! So sorry for that, too.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Holy mother of god.

Novato people, try not to worry. I am hoping to make your side of the story a bit more entertaining. That being said, I am forcing character interaction between you all and there is going to be a new member presented as well. :) Enjoy. Hopefully this will get things rolling for you before the first battle hits.

I am going to post the Novato posts now and then continue to work on the Jynthic posts. Apologies that it's taking so long but the Novato post alone is about 1200 words. I think I am going to take a quick break before moving onto Jynthic.

>_>

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pride on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:50 pm

Lol sorry I haven't post yet, part not knowing what to say and part I am busy as hell >.>, I will try to get something up soon

Pride
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Augh I did it again. Haven't posted for a bit--sorry sorry. I, too, am pretty busy, but I will get to that today, for sure, I promise.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:48 pm

I will echo the past few posts and say that I am sorry I cannot update until probably Thursday. Hectic schedule + playing Nurse to the boyfriend after his oral surgery = no time for me!

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Varanus on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:57 pm

Well I'm in no rush as my weekly routine keeps me busy here and there also. So no pressure from me, haha.

Varanus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Just a heads up, I haven't seen my boyfriend in two months and he's visiting this weekend. >3< So it might be awhile before I post, if at all this weekend~ <3
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Awww! Have a fun weekend, Animality and thanks for the heads up!! I doubt many people will be around with it being a holiday weekend! :D

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pride on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:47 pm

hmmmmmmm.....>.>

Pride
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Sorry! I know I have been horrible and not updating but it's been a crazy week! >.< Forgive me! I will try tomorrow after I get home!

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pride on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:59 pm

hmmmmmmm.....>.>, is the agents character going to have a mini skirmish for Varinus...or is he suppose to npc that O.o

Pride
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!