Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fallout: Seattle

Fallout: Seattle

a part of “Fallout: Seattle”, a fictional universe by Under The Belt.

A collected group under the wing of a questionably sane scientist seek out their caps in any way possible.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fallout: Seattle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fallout: Seattle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:28 pm

For sure. :)
Post a link when you get around to it! :D

Hey, Soki! Have you seen Fammi around? I haven't heard from her in a while. :(
~*Do not frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile*~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:09 pm

nope haven't sorry

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:20 pm

roleplay/fallout-seattle-reloaded/

It's up. I hope to see all of you guys over there. And then we get to figure out what we're gonna do first, as a group, unless you want me to run it. Since my last RP fizzed out, I'm pretty free to do so.

Under The Belt, I give all credit to you for this particular piece of the world. Any edits I made were for flow.

If you guys see any issues with it, spelling, grammar, etc. please let me know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A joke is a very serious thing." - Winston Churchill

Inks, a Cyberpunk roleplay surrounding addiction to a drug that could take you to a place of dreams and fantasies...but what happens when that world begins to leak into the real one, its powerful denizens each with their own agenda? Interested? PM me, please.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:06 pm

FYI, they changed the link, so if you bookmarked it, here's the new one. Reloaded is the correct term, not revisited...

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:57 pm

I didn't know we were going to immediately accept others into the RP. If I misunderstood, I apologize, but I think that there should be a greater disconnect between our off-shoot and Beltu's RP if we are going to accept outside characters. If Beltu comes back, I mean, we'd end up coming back over here and it would leave the two new individuals in the dust, you know? It just seems conflicting.

>.>;;;

EDIT: I had been thinking that we might need to accept a character or maybe two to fill the slots if everyone in the original wasn't going to join, but if everyone decides to switch over then accepting extra characters could knock the original members out of the team. As I said, adjusting the size of the team just doesn't feel right, considering Beltu had put such a strict limit on it.

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:35 pm

StrawberryFoxglove wrote:I didn't know we were going to immediately accept others into the RP. If I misunderstood, I apologize, but I think that there should be a greater disconnect between our off-shoot and Beltu's RP if we are going to accept outside characters. If Beltu comes back, I mean, we'd end up coming back over here and it would leave the two new individuals in the dust, you know? It just seems conflicting.

>.>;;;

EDIT: I had been thinking that we might need to accept a character or maybe two to fill the slots if everyone in the original wasn't going to join, but if everyone decides to switch over then accepting extra characters could knock the original members out of the team. As I said, adjusting the size of the team just doesn't feel right, considering Beltu had put such a strict limit on it.

Well if he does come back I could simple put up my application here again, like I did last time.

I can agree that accepting new characters can feel wrong, but on the other hand isn't it better to have more people than less seeing as every character brings more conflict, more quality and more fun/dangerous/interesting situations to a RP.

Just my two cents.

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:10 pm

Fuck, computer crashed. How much have I missed?
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:55 pm

@Foxglove - I know what you mean, but we're also operating without both of Beltu's characters. I've only accepted two, and if Beltu does come back and it's too many, I'll bow out to avoid any conflict. As of right now, we still have Fammi who has been missing for a while as well, and she's two characters, plus a bot and a dog. We could use a little extra muscle for this job. Hell, maybe it gives Beltu a chance to use a rotating pool, if someone will be gone for a while, there's still some people to join the mission or something...

@Cypher. Not much yet. Beltu's been gone since June 22nd, so I'm making an offshoot. It may be temporary, or it may be permanent.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:19 pm

I suppose that's a unique way to look at it. I simply hate stepping on toes and I hope I didn't offend anyone with my original post.

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:23 pm

I do not feel as toes were mooshed or offense was given, nor do I think Beltu should have any reason to be offended. To me, it seems we're honoring him by keeping this alive, when I could just make an altogether new Fallout RP. And if I'm wrong, then like I said, I'd have no problem accepting that I saw things wrong and remove myself from the RP to make everything copacetic.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:51 am

Cypher, if you scroll up just a touch, there's a new thread I'm going to start if/until Beltu comes back. We'd love to have you there.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!